We recently spent a night in Milwaukee. We booked a room at the Hyatt on priceline.com, which seemed like a pretty good deal (@$90 for the night.) However, upon checking into the hotel it's irritating to be slapped with a $20 fee to park and a $10 fee to use the internet. Really, Hyatt? I find this practice insulting. I'd rather pay more up front than have you try to reach into my wallet after I've already booked a room. Also, the manner in which one pays for parking was confusing, cumbersome and wildly annoying.
The room itself was okay apart from clearly being able to hear the sounds of our neighbors urinating. The staff that we dealt with was friendly. It's a great location downtown, especially if you're attending an event at the Bradley Center, such as a Bucks game.
One more note: Do NOT eat at the bar across the street. It's awful and two of my friends got sick eating there during a previous visit to Milwaukee.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Milwaukee Hotel Milwaukee
- Hyatt Regency Milwaukee Hotel
- Milwaukee Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newest hotel in downtown Milwaukee with $19+ million renovation. Hyatt Regency Milwaukee… The premier hotel and meeting center in downtown Milwaukee beckons with world-class amenities in the heart of Milwaukee’s entertainment district. Located one block from the city’s riverwalk, and connected by enclosed skywalk to the Midwest Airline Center, Federal Plaza, and the Shops of Grand Avenue, it’s an ideal setting for business or pleasure. A magnificent 18-story atrium welcomes you to 481 guestrooms complete with wireless high-speed Internet access, including 18 suites, Hyatt Business Plan and Hyatt Gold Passport accommodations. More than 26,000 sq ft of T1 equipped function and meeting space is perfect for any occasion. When it’s time for dining, enjoy American cuisine in a relaxed atmosphere at Bistro 333, or experience Bar 333, where hand-shaken fresh squeezed cocktails are our specialty. Unwind in a new Hyatt Stay Fit 24 hour fully equipped fitness facility. Enjoy golf and Lake Michigan beaches. Or, discover Milwaukee’s renowned festivals and breweries. A short walk away is the Milwaukee Center Theater District, Milwaukee Theatre, US Cellular Arena, Bradley Center and the Marcus Center for the Performing Arts. Hyatt Regency Milwaukee….experience a unique combination of amenities and unsurpassed service, as only Hyatt can deliver. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Olotels, Agoda, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Regency Milwaukee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.