I really like Hyatt properties, but this one seemed very dated.
1) Check in desk had limited staff. We arrived just in time because there was a long line behind us. The staff was friendly and couteous.
2) This was the typical wrap around the lobby hotel with the glass elevator. I don't know if it was the carpeting and the wrap around floors or the combination, but it kind of made me dizzy.
3) Bar was absolutely nothing special, very small with tables outside the bar. Staff was friendly and helpful
4) The room smelled like mildew, and I don't know if the windows were dirty or had moisture in between the panes. In either case, it wasn't a pretty view.
5) The sheets were a little rough and itchy. Also on the mattress they had a flat sheet, not tucked in at all which wound up with me sleeping directly on the mattress at one point--not a fan of that.
6) Thankfully, we received a great rate of $99.00 for the food and wine expo, otherwise, the $229 plus $25 parking would not be worth it. I much prefer the pfister for the price.
7) This is a nice location, however, many of the shops, bars and restaurants are closed. Kind of sad.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Milwaukee Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Milwaukee Hotel Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newest hotel in downtown Milwaukee with $19+ million renovation. Hyatt Regency Milwaukee… The premier hotel and meeting center in downtown Milwaukee beckons with world-class amenities in the heart of Milwaukee’s entertainment district. Located one block from the city’s riverwalk, and connected by enclosed skywalk to the Midwest Airline Center, Federal Plaza, and the Shops of Grand Avenue, it’s an ideal setting for business or pleasure. A magnificent 18-story atrium welcomes you to 481 guestrooms complete with wireless high-speed Internet access, including 18 suites, Hyatt Business Plan and Hyatt Gold Passport accommodations. More than 26,000 sq ft of T1 equipped function and meeting space is perfect for any occasion. When it’s time for dining, enjoy American cuisine in a relaxed atmosphere at Bistro 333, or experience Bar 333, where hand-shaken fresh squeezed cocktails are our specialty. Unwind in a new Hyatt Stay Fit 24 hour fully equipped fitness facility. Enjoy golf and Lake Michigan beaches. Or, discover Milwaukee’s renowned festivals and breweries. A short walk away is the Milwaukee Center Theater District, Milwaukee Theatre, US Cellular Arena, Bradley Center and the Marcus Center for the Performing Arts. Hyatt Regency Milwaukee….experience a unique combination of amenities and unsurpassed service, as only Hyatt can deliver. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Milwaukee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.