Dirty, hard beds, old (probably architecturally unstable), clogged shower and toilet. Our glass slider door wouldn't lock (broken) to the balcony. People next to us were loud & ghetto!!! Little kids crying and screaming through the night, Pretty sure I saw a hooker. People in parking lot blast bass rap and driving fast. The towels are the smallest I've ever seen in a hotel. This place NEEDS to be closed down. Only thing that was nice was that we had hot water. Do not go here if you are concerned for your safety.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn / Milwaukee Airport Hotel Milwaukee
- Americas Best Value Inn / Milwaukee Airport Hotel
- Howard Johnson Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Howard Johnson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 2 Story interior corridor property. Outdoor seasonal pool. Business Center. NO pets. Spring Garden Family Restaurant and Lounge on site. Exercise room. FREE wi-fi. FREE parking for cars/trucks/buses. Guest laundry. FREE shuttle service to Milwaukee's Mitchell Airport. Gas and diesel nearby. Other restaurants nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Milwaukee Airport Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.