We stayed for one night, in town for a family get-together.
Check-in and Check-out were both very fast, friendly , and efficient. The room was small, but very clean with a frig and coffee maker. The pool and fitness center were very nice, too. We really loved the walk-in marble shower (vs a slippery bathtub at most other similar hotels). Several nice restaurants are close (PFChanges, Abuelo's) and the Starbuck's nearby opened at 6 am on a Sunday. The lobby has a nice fireplace and seating area and bar open from 5-10pm. We were in town on a very busy weekend (homecoming, soccer events, etc...), but our room was very quiet! A very pleasant stay.
Would stay again.
Wish they had a free breakfast like the CIS next door... just saying....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It's a NEW STAY at the Courtyard by Marriott Madison West/Middleton located on Madison's west side in Middleton, Wisconsin. Visit this Platinum Award winning hotel - 1 of top 21 Courtyards in the World! The hotel is just minutes from Greenway Station, downtown Madison, University of Wisconsin, Kohl Center, Alliant Energy Center and Madison's new Overture Center for the Arts. The Courtyard by Marriott is convenient to major companies such as American Girl, Epic Systems, CUNA Mutual, GE Healthcare and Electronic Theatre Controls. Eat. Drink. Connect at the Bistro. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Madison West/Middleton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Madison West/Middleton Hotel Middleton
- Courtyard Middleton
- Middleton Courtyard
- Middleton Marriott
- Courtyard Madison West Middleton