“Great place to stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 7 hotels in Middleton
Columbus, Ohio
“Great place to stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

Rooms were extremely clean and staff at the front desk very friendly and helpful! Great breakfast every morning. Convenient location by many restaurants and within 5 minute walk to Greenway Station for shopping.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Tim H, Manager at Residence Inn Madison West/Middleton, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
This is a fantastic testament to how hard our team works to deliver spotless rooms and great service! Thank you! Our breakfast is available from 6:30am to 9:30am Monday through Friday, and 7am to 10am Saturday and Sunday. We have a variety of hot and cold foods, so we're confident you will find what you need to start your day right!

139 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Eaton, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Stayed here numerous times during business trips. Never disappointed, they made me feel like I was home not at a hotel. Of all my travels this place gets my vote for the best staff or is that family! Restaurants are a short walk with a few right next door.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Welcome to our Residence Inn family! We're glad you feel at home when you're with us in Madison West/Middleton, and we'll always be here to go that extra mile to take care of you! As you mentioned, we have a plethora of shops and restaurants out our front door in Greenway Station, so there is always something to entertain any style or appetite. And when you would like to stay in, Johnny's Italian Steakhouse delivers room service between 5pm to 10pm right to your door! See you next time!
Menomonie, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stayed at this hotel in October and could not believe the difference after the renovation. Everything was SOO much better. We were beyond impressed. The rooms are great. Everything was clean and new. The breakfast was wonderful. The kids loved the pool area. The rooms were very soundproof. I wish they would have put in king size beds but everything else was perfect.

The kids loved swimming and the basketball courts. You definitely need to put some air in your basketballs but otherwise THANK YOU for a great place to connect with our friends from Illinois.

Room Tip: We were on the 4th floor and didn't hear a thing.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thank YOU so much for giving us such a wonderful review! I'm glad your family was able to enjoy our pool and get some fresh air outside! Our swimming pool and hot tub are open from 6am to 11pm daily, and we have basketballs available at the front desk to use on our outdoor basketball court. We hope to see you again soon!
Kenosha, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

Stayed here for business for almost 2 weeks. Couldn't have had a better stay. Front staff was very helpful. Exercise room was great as was the pool and hot tub. Social hour food was much better than expected. Breakfast wasn't good. Eggs were poor but bagels and fruit helped out. Will be back for my next trip. Great location as well. Many restuarants in the area to walk to for a bite to eat. Well done Residence Inn, well done.

Room Tip: upper floor, away from elevator
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
cduhr, General Manager at Residence Inn Madison West/Middleton, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
We appreciate your feedback and are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We will defintely look into our breakfast items to ensure they are up to standards and meet everyone's expectations. Thank you and we look forward to having you as our guest again in the future.

Yuma, Arizona, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

My stay was at the Residence Inn in Madison West/Middelton Wisconsin. I was there for training and have been at the Inn two times for almost two weeks each visit. The Inn has recently gone through some renovations that turned out very nice.
My experience was great. The staff alone made my stay terrific. They were all knowledgeable of the area, professional and very helpful with any needs that I had. They really made me feel like I was at home.
The Inn has a great gym and the main area for eating is very nice. Breakfast is provided every day, which was very good. Variety of pastries, waffels, fresh fruit, oatmeal, eggs, potatoes and ham or bacon. They also offer dinner Monday thru Wednesday. The dinners always included a salad with fresh toppings.
I was upgraded to a suite that included a fireplace which was very cozy. The rooms are spacious with a full kitchen and are quite nice. Very clean.
I just can't say enough about the staff. Stephanie, Becky, Katie, Eliza, Troy and James are just the best!
I will be going back to the Inn in May and if I was going to visit again, I would defiantly stay here.
I highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Hi Shana- I wanted to thank you for chosing to stay with us and we are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. The staff and I are excited to see our renovation fully completed and enjoy hearing the positive reviews from the guests that have been able to experience the new look.

Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again in May.

Chicago, IL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

We recently stayed at the Residence Inn for the Capital Brewery Bockfest and very much enjoyed our stay. The hotel is doing minor construction in the common areas, but there was no noise on the weekend and the renovations did not affect us at all during check in or breakfast. The hotel has a nice breakfast buffet in the morning and the rooms are superb. Large, apartment size rooms with all the appliances and dishes you could imagine all of which were incredibly clean. We were accidentally charged for another room that was not ours and after seeing the folio and advising the Front Desk, the charges were promptly returned to our card without any problems.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Hi Allison-

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! we are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and your visit to the Madison area. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

Due to last minute travel to the area for business I found myself without a reservation in the area. When I found the Residence Inn I was greeted by the manager Coni and she informed me that most of the hotels in the area were sold out for the week. They were able to provide me a room for the first night of my week but would not be able to for the rest of the week due to reservations. Coni was very helpful in that she called other hotels in the area and was able to line a reservation up with a non Marriott hotel. I was very pleased with this attention to the customers needs and asked her that if a room did become available to contact me and I would return for the rest of the week. Attention to detail and a pleasent attitude will always garner a return trip in my mind. Thank you Coni!!!

Room Tip: All of the floors seem to be good. Only recommendations are the standard "Away from the elevato...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Been to Residence Inn Madison West/Middleton? Share your experiences!