“Extremely Satisfied Again” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 7 hotels in Middleton
York, Pennsylvania
“Extremely Satisfied Again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is my 4th time staying at the Residence Inn in Middleton, Wisconsin. The hotel is currently under construction, but in no where hindered my stay. My upgraded room was awesome and tastily decoroated. They are currently upgrading all rooms, new carpet, wall paper, new gym sections at a time. Anytime I travel to Wisconsin this is my hotel of choice. Very convientenly located Cheeseburger in Paradise, Johnny's Steakhouse, the Irish Pub, and TGI Friday's. Also World Market, Starbucks, McDonalds, and Cold Stone.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

139 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

My experience here was GREAT!! I generally don't write reviews, but after a long late drive into town, the hotel and its staff were a relief. The room was spacious, clean, nicely decorated, and the temperature was PERFECT!! I immediately let out a sigh of relief when I walked into the room. The complimentary breakfast and dinner were very nice. The scrambled eggs were light and fluffy. On Wed, they had BBQ and I'm a vegetarian. They actually had a veggie black bean burger, which was delish...figure that. The staff was extremely accommodating and pleasant. This makes my third visit to this area in the past year and I REGRET not staying here for the previous visits. This will cause me to consider Residence Inn for future visits to other locations.

Room Tip: First floor corner rooms have a split room configuration.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Iowa City, Iowa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

I've stayed at this property many times and this is the first time I've had a complaint. We stay here because they allow dogs. There is a $75 cleaning fee and I was told the rooms are steam cleaned after a pet stay.

Our room wasn't as clean as I expected. Our dog's muzzle was very dirty after sniffing around the room (the dog has never acted like this before at this hotel). There were papers and candy wrappers under the bed. The luggage rack is stored under the bed for some reason. The fan in the bathroom is very noisy. Some of the towels are white and fluffy, others are dingy and thin. There were some stains on the carpeting and hairs on the bathroom floor. I don't want to sound picky, but I expect more from Residence Inn.

When I mentioned the problems to the front desk, the staff said they would notify housekeeping. I hope they did so the next guest gets a cleaner room.

The hotel is undergoing a renovation. Hopefully this will improve the issues I experiences.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Portland, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

My husband is usually not impressed with hotels but he asked me to tell travelers about this one. The staff were friendly and went the extra mile to ensure his comfort and needs. The rooms were comfortable, clean and spacious. The complimentary breakfasts and dinners were delicious and higher quality than expected. He liked the eggs and sausage, the beef ravioli was excellent. The hot tub and pool were clean and well kept. Troy went out of his way to get my husband a couple of yogurts for breakfast 4am on the day he had to catch a flight home. My husband appreciated that, as he had a long day ahead. He is not one to give reviews but he had an enjoyable stay for his business trip and would definately recommend it to others.

Dixon, IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

This place well deserves it's #1 rating. Our king suite was spacious, comfortable & quiet. The front desk staff & Jim, the head maintenance guy, were most helpful. The only issue we had was with a wall heater in the bathroom that we couldn't turn off. Jim came down right away & showed us how to use it. He's a real keeper. He shared with us that in early December, there will be some renovations, starting on the 4th floor & working down. In addition, there will be some ground floor expansion of facilities. He's been through this before at another hotel & will make sure that guests won't be inconvenienced any more than necessary.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Lancaster, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Staff is very helpful and greet you very warmly from the time you check in until you check out. Stayed here for business, but would bring my family wothout hesitation. Very customer oriented with free breakfast and happy hour. Rooms are very clean and spacious. Makes traveling on business much easier and friendly with free internet and a full kitchen with a table, a desk, and sofa and chair. The staff meets your needs and shuttle service is great if you do not have a car. Highly reccomend this Hotel to anyone traveling in the Madison area.

Springfield, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

Comfortable hotel just a stone's throw from the Hilton Garden Inn located in Middleton (I am not suggesting you throw a stone at it). Rooms are spacious and clean. Weekend rates compare well to the Hilton. We normally stay at the Hilton. On a previous visit, however, the Hilton clerk began with the annoying practice of "nickel and diming" us out of our points--although we are Hitlon Gold Members. Said we could get breakfast or our extra points--so, we've moved to another hotel. Much nicer than the Hilton! Nice clean and spacious room. Good breakfast. No complaints.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Been to Residence Inn Madison West/Middleton? Share your experiences!