Two adult children and their parents experienced an enjoyable, very comfortable / restful, and completely hassle-free stay over a weekend at the Hilton Garden Inn, west of Madison, WI. Our rooms and especially the Queen Size beds were supportive and not too hard or too soft. Due to the events we were attended we only had a little time to check out the fitness center and pool but both were clean and the equipment appeared to be in excellent repair. Overall, despite exhausting travel plans, the Hilton Garden Inn allowed us to recuperate and enjoy our weekend events. We've stayed there before, would stay there again, and recommend it to anyone who would be traveling into the Madison, WI area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy your stay at our Hilton Garden Inn Madison West/Middleton hotel, located within the Greenway Station entertainment district in Middleton, Wisconsin. Our suburban hotel features a swimming pool with water volleyball, basketball and a zero-depth entrance. Find attractions such as the University of Wisconsin-Madison, the State Capitol and American Girl Company, 7 miles or less from our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Madison West/Middleton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Madison West/Middleton Hotel Middleton
- Hilton Garden Inn Middleton
- Hilton Middleton