“Stay away at all costs!” 1 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
McFarland, Wisconsin
“Stay away at all costs!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

While I haven't been there, I know two different people that have in the past two months, and BOTH have gotten sick from it. One even threw up at the restaurant after eating the disgusting food. Add to that they were mentioned on local tv as having among the most health violations of places in Madison to eat, and you can see how bad this place is.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Germantown, Tennessee
“Great food in a fun setting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Vaery diverse menu,,,,made me feel like I was in the Caribbean.... food was good as were the drinks from the extensive specialty drink menu.

Visited October 2012
Wisconsin
“Fried Pickles!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

I had never tried fried pickles until the last time I ate at Cheeseburger in Paradise. They didn't sound all that good, but my son ordered them. I tried them reluctantly and now I am hooked on them. It isn't something I would make at home; too much work. But I will be going back to have them here!

Visited October 2012
Madison, Wisconsin
“Conch fritters are gone!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

It's loosing it's Jimmy Buffet flair little by little, the jukebox is gone, the drinks are pricey with very little booze. I ended up there because the rest of the places around were full and this place was empty. Live singer was OK. I had the fish tacos which were average thus the grade

Visited June 2012
Madison, WI
“Great drinks and food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

The drinks are KILLER here! They are made to perfection, just what you'd expect in a pricey Jamaican Resort. They are all good, it doesn't matter which of the awesome selection you get. They alone make this place a destination.

The food is great is well, all of it. Burgers, shrimp, wings, you can't go wrong. I can literally have the waitress order for me and like it; not many places I can say that about.

The waitresses: Young, cute, and friendly. The are obviously chosen for their personalities, and they are very good at what they do. These days, that's the exception, but the rule here.

In short, one of my favorite places to go. And I go there often.

• Visited September 2012