“Great pasta!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Villa Dolce is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 84 Restaurants in Middleton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Waunakee, Wisconsin
“Great pasta!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

My husband and I went on a Wednesday where they have half off certain bottles of wine, had a cab and it was great...I had the wild mushroom ravioli and my husband had the beef bolognese, which he asked to substitute angel hair pasta for the papperdelle. We loved both dishes and also had a goat cheese bruschetta for an appetizer, also very good! Service was great...we will be back.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Baltimore
“Great Italian place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

I'm a big fan of pizza + I'm a big fan of dessert = I'm a big fan of Villa Dolce. This is my favorite cafe in the Madison area. It's got pretty neat decor and an alluring color scheme.

My favorite time to go to Villa Dolce is during lunch, where they serve the "pizzette", your own personal pizza with a very enticing price tag. I really dig the roma and the white cheese pizzettes. I'm also very happy with their stromboli of the day specials. Their regular pizzas are also quite tasty with a good variety of selections.

But what I look forward to the most at Villa Dolce is after my pizza consumption. Amazing dessert!! Their gelato is okay, but the tiramisu, chocolate mousse, and nutella crepes are to die for!

Please do yourself a favor and check out Villa Dolce.

Visited November 2012
Stoughton
“Very nice local restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

The food here was quite nice, and the service was excellent. They also have great variety of specialty pizzas to choose from in addition to nice dinners; the salad we had was also awesome. The atmosphere is quaint, and very appropriate to a nice local in town restaurant. I had the beef bolgonese and it was excellent, and my wife had a beef pancetta, leek and artichole pizza, which she said was also excellent.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Middleton
“Cozy Italian Bistro”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

This is a regular place for us for dinner with friends. It's small and intimate; reminds me of a big city bistro. Their salmon is excellent, and I like their sausage with small pasta and red sauce. Good bar service, too.

Visited July 2013
Madison, Wisconsin
“Can't go wrong”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

Great place, great food and great service. We have been here for dinner three times and each has met our expectations or exceeded them. The last experience allowed us to dine outside on a very peaceful front porch. Our server was Ginny and she really made sure the evening was pleasant for us. Food was wonderful as always.

• Visited June 2013