“Checked out early” 3 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
“Checked out early”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

I stayed at the Fairfield Inn & Suites on business. Overall, the motel was nice. The only problem I had was with the bed. It was terrible and made my back hurt; I did not sleep well. I checked out a day early and have found a motel with a nice bed. The motel was clean, the pool area was nice, and the breakfast was good.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
cduhr, General Manager at Fairfield Inn and Suites Madison West/Middleton, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay at the Fairfield Inn Madison West/Middleton. We truly value guest feedback and use it as a measuring stick to understand where we have opportunity to better serve and provide for our guests.

I am disappointed to hear that you checked out early. It is our goal to exceed each and every guest’s expectations and clearly we did not do that for you on your recent stay with us. I can guarantee you that we will look into this further to ensure a problem of this nature does not happen again. I will share your comments with our team so we can keep this top of mind.

I’d love to talk with you further regarding your experience to better understand how we could've better met your needs.

Thank you again for taking the time to complete a review of your stay with us. I’d love to talk with you further. If you are able to reach out to me I can be reached at cduhr@ncghotels.com or 608.831.1400.
Best Regards

Coni Duhr

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
New York City, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for a business trip. While I do not have anything exceptional to say about the hotel, I can the hotel got the job done.

Pros- Shuttle service
Close to restaurants and shopping (within walking distance)
Complimentary hot breakfast
Complimentary wireless
Good room rates

Cons - No real cons...wish the furnishings were a little more updated and modern.

This is a solid 3 star hotel. Its not luxurious but it is a nice and clean place to stay. There is a pool, whirlpool and fitness center that I didn't use but they look pretty good.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
cduhr, General Manager at Fairfield Inn and Suites Madison West/Middleton, responded to this review, May 24, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. It is our goal to be an exceptional hotel and exceed your expectations, we are gald you were able to enjoy our amenities that you mentioned like the free wi-fi, breakfast, and shuttle service! We do appreciate your comments regarding our furniture and I would like to share with you that our company is in the process of planning our next renovation which will take place in the next couple of years,during this process it will evaluate and replace some of the areas that were mentioned regarding some of the furnishing that need update. Please feel free to contact me at cduhr@ncghotels.com if you have any other comments or suggestions, and we look forward to seeing you again!
Lennon, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

Stay here for a business trip. Stayed in a King studio. The layout of the room was great. The mattress was very comfortable. Could not figure out how to adjust the temperature in the room, so it got warm during the night. The hotel itself was very nice, but don't stay on the backside of the hotel there are trains that come through during the night very loud. Overall I would stay at the Fairfield Inn again when I am in the Madison area. Breakfast was the standard fare for a hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Tim H, Manager at Fairfield Inn and Suites Madison West/Middleton, responded to this review, May 12, 2013
Thank you for your positive feedback! Guests can enjoy their choice of a room with one king-size bed or two full-size beds. And for breakfast every morning, Fairfield Inn just expanded their breakfast buffet variety to include hot items! Just come downstairs between 6am to 9am Monday through Friday or 7am to 10am Saturday and Sunday.
Clinton, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

Stayed There DurIng bockfest. It Was One Of The Stops For The Trolley.
It Was Packed But Breakfast Was Good. Swimming Pool Was Small From What I Could See.
Greeneway Station Is Within Walking Distance And Its Right OfF The beltline

• Stayed February 2013
Greenway Station is definitely one of the perks to staying at our hotel in Middleton. You can walk out the front door and into an outdoor mall with dozens of restaurants, shops, and pleasant architecture. Greenway Station also hosts a farmers' market every Thursday. And if all that's not enough, you're only 15 minutes from downtown Madison city life. Thank you for staying!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Staff was great. Very clean. Located next to all the best stores , shops and restaurants. Bed was not comfortable and I didnt have a blanket... odd for the winter... but life goes on. I really love Middleton. Great price for the area. Tv was flat screen and fine.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Great review! We're glad to hear you had a good time at our hotel! Middleton is a safe community with great schools and friendly people, so we're proud to welcome you to Fairfield Inn & Suites Madison West/Middleton!
Mukwonago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

A very nice hotel with comfortable accomdations. It would appear that this hotel has been refurbished and or is relatively new, but not having stayed on this side of Madison before, I can't say for certain.

The front desk and all involved helped make our stay very enjoyable and while were a large group that at times might have been a bit noisy, the Staff was always very courteous.

I would definitely recommend this hotel for large groups traveling into the Madison/Middleton area for tournaments or other group activities.

While we didn't frequent many of the area attractions, there is a Denny's next door and higher end shopping plaza (outdoor) within walking distance.

All in all - very pleased and note: Those in our group that did work out in their facility were very pleased with the quality and quantity of equipment available which is always a plus.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Tim H, Manager at Fairfield Inn and Suites Madison West/Middleton, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
I'm glad your team enjoyed it here! Groups enjoy the complimentary hot buffet breakfast every day, and for lunch or dinner, Denny's is right next door along with the many shops and stores of the Greenway Station. Give us a call for your next sports tournament, wedding, or tour group, or simply to visit the Madison/Middleton area. Thank you for the great review!
Poway, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

Stayed here for four days in Mid February for systems training in Verona. The hotel was clean and comfortable. I had a king size bed and a modestly sized flat screen tv. The shower was newly renovated with a powerful streaming Speakman showerhead. I found the staff to be very helpful, especially when coordinating my travel between the airport and the hotel when my incoming flight was delayed. The A/C unit worked correctly, and while this a no frills place, the important things were covered. Paul MItchell hair products, and powerful hair dryer and functional iron. My favorite part of this property was it was within easy walking distance of a steakhouse, a sandwich shop, a pub, and several other restaurants (McDonalds and Denny's) just across the parking lot. My counterparts without a car staying at other local hotels, were not so lucky. I would recommend this property again. The morning breakfast was good and the coffee was mercifully well made!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Been to Fairfield Inn and Suites Madison West/Middleton? Share your experiences!