“Great catering services” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Cedarburg, Wisconsin
“Great catering services”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

I've dined iat Mama Mia's many times and used their catering services for all three of my children's grad parties. Jude is so accommodating and helpful when planning a catering event. The food is delivered as expected, set up and pick up service is wonderful! I'd recommend eating at his restaurant and using his catering services-- it's the best!

• Visited June 2013

42% Recommend
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

This place has the best garlic bread I have ever eaten. They have great service and are owned by some of my parents friends. If you are looking for a great family restaurant I highly recommend it.

Visited May 2013
Mequon, Wisconsin
“Best lasagna and fun for kids”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

Simple Italian menu and a good wine list. The lasagna is the best in town and it is a huge portion size. Pizza is excellent too. Area for kids to play games is nice so adults can converse and enjoy themselves. Great for families. We also have had large parties there for four basketball and baseball teams. The area downstairs is perfect for those kind of get together s and the service is friendly, efficient and gracious. We will go back often.

• Visited April 2013
Mequon, Wisconsin
“Awesome pizza and mostaccioli”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

This family owned restaurant is a great addition to the Mequon area. We went to their first place in Port Washington for the past five years and loved it every time. Be careful of the garlic bread. Once you have one it is hard to stop. Really cool downstairs gameroom and banquet room for groups too.

Visited April 2013
Grafton, Wisconsin, Usa
“Great garlic bread”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

I grew up on the North side of Milwaukee. My friends and I spent a lot of time at the Mama Mia's on 26th and Silver Spring. There are a lot of memories of that: great times, great pizza and great garlic bread. A friend and I went to this one in Mequon at the beginning of this year. She, too, has great memories. Our server was very attentive and the service was prompt. We had no complaints with either the service or the pizza. The garlic bread still had enough garlic butter that it would run down your arm if you let it. We were there about 4pm on a Saturday and never felt rushed; we are going again soon.

• Visited February 2013