“wSuch a comfy hotel!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Mequon Milwaukee Area

You added Baymont Inn & Suites Mequon Milwaukee Area to your Saves list
Baymont Inn & Suites Mequon Milwaukee Area
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10330 North Port Washington Road, Mequon, WI 53092 (Formerly Quiet House & Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Mequon
Charlotte, NC
“wSuch a comfy hotel!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2011

I just love this place. It is so comfy and feels like home. Last time I had a two story loft room but this time I chose a first floor room, #119, with a door direct to the outside. It came in very handy when warming up the car in the morning. I still wish they would ask you if you need shampoo when you check in since it isn't in the room. Also, the gym is not available until 7AM which is just not acceptable since most business people are out the door by then. i loved the fact that I had a microwave and fridge in the room. Even though I am a diamond member I wasn't offered an upgrade or breakfast or anything, which was disappointing.However, the bed was comfy and the room was clean and odor free so I will be back the next time I have business in the area!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Charlotte, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2011

Travelled to the area with extended family for a funeral. The staff was very helpful to the large group. They even let us use the breakfast room in the evening so that we could gather together, eat, watch tv. When my flight was cancelled in the evening, they quickly agreed to shuttle us to the airport at 4 am. Now that's service!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with family
Charlotte, NC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2010

I wish I had tried this hotel years ago. I usually stay at the Candlewood Suites when I am here for business because I like having a kitchen, but when I saw I could get a loft room for only $74.25 a night I thought I'd try it...and I'm glad I did. The loft rooms are two story, like a townhouse. There is a dining area, living room, bathroom downstairs and the bedroom is upstairs in the loft. Traveling solo, I probably didn't really need all the space but I was SO comfortable in this room that I will stay here from now on. The only complaints I have is there is no elevator, so you have to carry your luggage up stairs, there is no eliptical in the fitness room, the tv channels were limited in my opinion, and there was no shampoo in the room, although they have toiletries at the front desk. Other than that, it was fantastic. It had a small fridge and microwave, so my special dietary needs were not a problem. The girl at the front desk was so friendly and helpful when I checked in and even helped carry my luggage upstairs so I didn't have to make an extra trip! The Centennial restaurant next door was great-best bloody mary's I have ever had, and great ribs, but they do NOT take American Express, so keep that in mind.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
patterst
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2010

Reserved a suite over Labor Day weekend. Suite was very large, but VERY dark and dated. Looked like it had been furnished 25 years ago and not updated since. Fitness center equipment either broken or not maintained.

On the whole, a depressing place. We checked out after one night and found a different hotel.

Positives: staff was friendly, hotel was clean, pool and lobby area seemed nice.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
50104, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Mequon Milwaukee Area, responded to this review, April 28, 2011
Thanks for your good comments on our guest service. We strive to make everyone comfortable and informed on the area and its services. Our hotel has a North Woods cabin feel, as we have many outdoor animals and ducks in our pictures around our lobby, and hallways. It is meant to give a warm welcoming feel. With all hard wood furniture with a wooden two person rocking chair in lobby. Kids notice our large wooden Canadian goose lamp over the main table in lobby each time they visit. We have a very clean and cozy place for those who like a fireplace in lobby and warm country feel.
New Stair Master and up to date tread mill has been installed along side out large 3 way free weight machine.
Glad you found a place that fits your personality.
Iowa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2010

Close relatives have recently moved to Mequon, so we have been working our way through nearby accomdations to find someplace great for our frequent visits. Surprising for such a bustling, affluent community, Mequon has very few accomodations. Based on prior reviews, we recently tried Quiet House. Location is very convenient, and staff are friendly and efficient. Wireless internet worked fine. Our room was standard, bed was comfortable (but what's with the tiny pillows?), and the fridge and microwave are a nice addition. Breakfast buffet was pretty weak.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2010

I felt at home here. Service was very good. The manager was more than accomodating in the midst of a bitter cold winter; i.e. provided hard boiled eggs upon request; scraped some of the snow off vehicles; friendly--what more Also, no on site laundry facilities if you should need such services.

I would have upgraded my room for the price if I were given other options. Many cozy layouts cabin motif.

The Centennial Restaurant next door, phenomenal food and only a walk through the parking lot.

Absolutely loved swimming in the hotel that goes under the building to the outdoors--in the snow.

Excellent, cozy, clean, and comfortable.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
Central Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2009

We stayed at the Quiet House for one night in early June, 2009 to attend my step-son's graduation in the area. We wanted to be close to his graduation, but also close to a great restaurant in Mequon, the Riversite, a not to be missed place.

The Quiet house is neat, clean and friendly and in an expensive suburb of Milwaukee, very reasonably priced. For less than $100.00, with tax, you get a nice little breakfast too.

Four star it is not. A nice place to stay for a fair price, it is.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Mequon Milwaukee Area? Share your experiences!