“Outstanding Accomodations” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Menomonie

Save Saved
You added Super 8 Menomonie to your Saves list
Super 8 Menomonie
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1622 North Broadway, Interstate 94, Exit 41, Menomonie, WI 54751-1318   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #2 of 6 hotels in Menomonie
Toronto, Canada
“Outstanding Accomodations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2012

I stayed at this Super 8 in February, 2012. The staff was amazing, friendly, courteous, and very helpful for someone from out of town.The room was large and bright. The added benefit of the Anytime Fitness was great, its a huge , clean new gym with 24 hour access! Lobby breakfast was above average, you cant go wrong with a hot waffle here. If I was visiting Menomonie again , this is where I would stay.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Renee W, General Manager at Super 8 Menomonie, responded to this review, May 14, 2012
It is wonderful to know that you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for making us your "home away from home" and for giving us an outstanding review! Our staff works diligently to provide exceptional service to all of our guests and I know they will be pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience.

As you know we do not have a fitness center on site so it was a great opportunity when we partnered with Anytime Fitness, which is located just a half a block behind us. We are able to offer our valued guests a large, 24-hour facility with clean and updated equipment.

Again, thank you for staying with us. I look foward to your next visit!

232 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Wisconsin, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012

A fine place to stay, but nothing warranting rave reviews. The staff was helpful and responsive. We asked for a roll away bed which was brought to our room immediately at no charge. Each time I had contact with the front desk, they were courteous and friendly.

The only true disappointment was their continental breakfast which is carb-fest with only a few choices for fruit or yogurt. Orange "juice" was a disappointing orange punch.

Overall however, a decent place at a decent price.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to place your review. We appreciate your honest assesment. And as always, our staff strives to make you feel at "home away from home". I will share your kind words with them as they are always encouraged by what our guests have to say.

We have been making many changes to our lobby and pool areas including removing the dated wallpaper and giving both a fresh coat of paint, new furninture and a new and updated front desk. We are also adding new carpeting within the next month. It is my hope that with the updates; our guests will feel more at home in a modern lobby.

Our Super Start breakfast is a continental breakfast which we added fruit and yogurt, our very own Simply Super Cinnamon Roll, as well as hard boiled eggs for a protien option. The Super 8 brand has standardized all of our hotels to provide a consistant breakfast across the board

I would like to personally thank you for staying with us and I invite you back anytime you are back in the Menomonie area!

Madison, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2012

Menomonie doesn't have much to offer in the way of nice hotels. The Super 8 fits the bill. Clean. Accessible. Courteous. Accommodating. There is some false security in play (the front door doesn't really lock from dusk until dawn), but it isn't an issue. Morning breakfast is sparse (don't expect freshness), but it's good for a yogurt and an orange that starts the day off just fine. To be fair, too, they did have a waffle maker that I simply didn't have time to try. Easy drive to campus. Great access from the interstate. Plus, they easily remove the bizarre auto-charge for the in-room safe (just ask). As a solo traveler, did feel more secure asking (and receiving) a room not on the ground floor. Each time they accommodated my reservation request to have a desk.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Renee W, General Manager at Super 8 Menomonie, responded to this review, March 16, 2012
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to give us your honest assessment of our hotel. I truly appreciate your opinion!

All Super 8's will begin a new breakfast program that provides consistency for the entire brand. Our Super Start breakfast program will begin in the middle of April and it is my hope that you will find our new breakfast program to your liking.

I hope that the next time we see you we can earn your perfect 10! Watch for our updates as our pool is newly remodeled and opening tomorrow March 17th! We are also gearing up to do some remodeling of our front desk and lobby areas.

Again, thank you very much for all you've said. I will certainly let my staff know that they have impacted you in a positive way! That will give them another thing to be proud of!

Have a Super day!

Super 8-Menomonie
Minneapolis, MN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2011

This is a very nice Super 8. The room was spotless and in good condition and included a fridge, microwave, and safe. My favorite amenity was the free 24/7 access to the Anytime Fitness right behind the hotel; it was a pleasant surprise while traveling. We didn't use the pool area, but it looked nice. Friendly staff, excellent location, and a pretty good breakfast. We had no complaints!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Renee W, General Manager at Super 8 Menomonie, responded to this review, October 25, 2011
Thank you for such complimentary comments! It is our belief that every Guest is the most important Guest, and we strive to provide an exceptional experience for all who come through our doors. I will be delighted to share your kind words with all of our staff.

Thank you for making Menomonie Super 8 your "home away from home". We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Portage La Prairie
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2011

This is our second visit here in the last three weeks. Our first visit was so positive it was an easy decision to return. Rooms are large, clean and comfortable. The staff is courteous and helpful. Access of the highway is easy and there are places to shop and dine nearby. No hesitation to recommend this location to others.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Renee W, General Manager at Super 8 Menomonie, responded to this review, October 20, 2011
Thank you for your sincere and very kind comments. We appreciate that you are a loyal guest!Our staff is empowered to provide you with an exceptional experience and I will be sure to tell them how happy you are with the service they provided.

I look forward to seeing you again soon, and thank you for making Menomonie Super 8 your "home away from home".

Portage La Prairie
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2011 via mobile

Easy access of the interstate, nice neighborhood, front desk very pleasant and helpful. The room was large and very nicely appointed. If we pass by here will definitely stop here again.

• Stayed September 2011
Renee W, Manager at Super 8 Menomonie, responded to this review, October 5, 2011
Thank you for your kind words. I will be sure to tell all the staff that you were so pleased with your stay! We strive to make every guest who walks through our doors feel welcome and at home.

I hope that we can be your "home away from home" whenever you visit Menomonie. Please, feel welcome to visit us again soon!

Saint Michael, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2011

Super 8 in Menomonie Wisconsin on 08/20/11 - 08/22/11 to attend a wedding reception in the area and to visit some friends there. I stayed there 3 nights with my wife and 2 kids. The area is right on the highway so it was easy to find. There was all sorts of restaurants and fast food places that were walking distances. There was also a Wal-greens and a K-mart down the road.Our room was clean. The beds were comfortable and the shower and toilet worked flawlessly...as it should. The room deco was a little dated but I was fine with that. We also enjoyed their continental breakfast. They had muffins, bagels, toast, milk, juices, and a waffle maker. My kids loved it and saved us money on breakfast. My favorite amenity was not listed on the website when I booked my stay - They let you use the Anytime Fitness down the road for free!!! That was a pleasant surprise. I would definitely stay there again.

Pros:
- continental breakfast - clean rooms - swimming pool - access to Anytime Fitness - walking distance to fast food places, gas stations, and grocery store - ample parking - Staff were nice and helpful - bike trail around the area

Cons:
- Exterior needs some updating - Interior needs some painting - No refrigerator or microwave in our room (some rooms do, ours didn't)

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family

Been to Super 8 Menomonie? Share your experiences!