“Just your average bar with LIVE MUSIC” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 52 Restaurants in Menomonie
Cuisines: American
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Just your average bar with LIVE MUSIC”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2012

Great place to catch some local music and have a drink. Their beer garden in the back is nice in the summer!

Visited February 2012

Dusseldorf, Germany
“Lumberjack Burger”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2012

I love there lumberjack burger. I use to study there and went there to drink. the corner booth use to be our international students booth. I went back to visited during the break so we just had a dinner there.

Visited December 2011
Oak Creek, Wisconsin
“Good food, great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2011

Nice place downtown, excellent service, good food. Nice bar, clean inside.

Visited October 2011
Connecticut
“Seems like a great hangout”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2011

I visited with some riends on a Sunday for lunch. The place seems as if it's a hip college hangout, but it's very clean and welcoming to all. Our server was young, but extraordinarily nice and did a great job. We had some cheese curds, which we love and can't get everywhere. I tried the English burger which was delicious and the beer battered fries were exactly what I needed after a late night. The clientele was quite young, but I would expect that from a college town bar. The bathrooms were immaculately clean. The stainless steel walls and stalls had obviously just been polished as it smelled like stainless steel cleaner and was glistening. Overall, I will say this appears to be a very well run operation. Great food, great service, and very clean. Why can't they all be this way?

Visited July 2011