“Nice Pizza, cheap appetizer, and drinks......” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Pizza
MKE
“Nice Pizza, cheap appetizer, and drinks......”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

4 of us met for dinner on a Sunday evening. I had just read the last review posted on this site, and was a little concerned. As we entered the main door, which was stuck and hard to open, I was getting more concerned .
Any worries were soon put to rest. We were greeted so warmly, the cold outside was soon forgotten . The hostess asked if we would like to sit in the lounge area. We were happy to sit there and watch the tv coverage of the NCAA venues. The waitress, Brooke, came by and took our drink orders taking time to explain the "Happy Hour" pricing. Brooke returned with drinks and after some talk help us figure what app would be best for us. She returned soon to take our pizza order skillfully explaining the choices . In a short time out came out Nachos. Some after that she brought a perfectly done Numero Uno deep dish pizza.she served it up for us and agin asked if we needed anything. We asked for a dessert menu. She gave us a very good explanation of the different choices. Yum !! I felt very .happy about the food, and the service was exceptional. My only thought was that darn door, it needs paint and a good planing . I will be back when I am in the area.

Visited March 2014

Hartland, Wisconsin
“2nd visit not any better than our first visit 15 years ago!!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

The very first time we ate at Chili's was at the Brookfield restaurant about 15 years ago. Back then we ordered some kind of pizza appetizer before our meal and it was frozen in the center. The server took it back to heat it up and when we got it back it was just luke warm. The same thing happened with our meal. We didn't bother having them take it back since they couldn't get the appetizer hot. So that is main reason why we haven't returned in all these years. We thought we would give it a second chance since it was so long ago that happened. This time we went to the one in the Falls and it was so dark in there you could barely see the menu. We ordered a Numero Uno deep dish pizza. After waiting forever (and we got there early at like 4:30 pm before it got busy), it finally came and guess what? It was cold in the center. My husband said it was tasteless and I thought it was just okay. When the server came by and asked us how it was we just said "okay". He could tell we weren't really happy and asked why it was just okay? I told him it was cold in the middle and he offered to take it and heat it up. We were just like, no that's okay we waited forever to get it in the first place. We don't like causing a scene when we get food that isn't how it should be unless it totally inedible. I feel like it's not the servers fault most of the time. So we left it as that. When we were walking out the door to leave, two of the girls standing at the counter asked us how our meal was and I said the same thing "okay" and they were like, just okay? I said our food was cold. The manager (I believe his name was Jake) was standing there and came over and asked about it. He seemed like he truly cared and offered us a voucher for $20 to use on our next visit. I said sure, that would be nice. He had to go in a back room to go get it while we waited. He came back and said they were all out and took down my name and address and said he would send it in the mail. It's been almost 2 weeks and we never received it. I personally think the prices are to high for the amount of food you get. I guess we will stick to our reliable Applebee's.

• Visited February 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Slinger, Wisconsin
“Good food & great service on New Year's Eve”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

We've been to this restaurant several times and have been pleased every time. This evening we hit about 7:00 pm (post-movie dinner), and I was worried that there would be a horrendous wait, but we were seated within about 10 minutes. Our service was Curtis and he did a great job. They were out of the chicken dish I requested, so my husband and I each had a Pick 2 with a wedge salad (yum!). My son had the sliders with fries, and my vegetarian daughter had the mac & cheese. Our drinks were replaced every time they ran low. Nice place with a happy vibe - we like it.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sussex, Wisconsin, USA
“Food and service good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

As a couple, we have visited this restaurant many times and have enjoyed fine food and friendly service. We often order the deep dish pizzas, salads and the romano-crusted chicken parmesan. From a look standpoint, I would suggest that this restaurant consider replacing their cushioned seats in the booths as some have split open. Something to think about as it doesn't make it eye-appealing when being seated.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“It's just okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

I met friends here for lunch. Fortunately we were seated at one of the booths off to the side because the music is so loud that if you sit at a table, you can't hear anything anybody says. Our young waiter was friendly to us, perhaps cloyingly so, however failed to ever offer to refill our water glasses or offer a soda refill to the one of us who ordered it. We had the soup and salad lunch, you can have as many bowls of soup as you want, some of the soups are very good, one was pretty ho-hum. The salad is nothing but some lettuce with one piece of tomato, one slice of cucumber and some croutons. They do have a good blueberry pomegranate salad dressing. We had a fun time, so I guess that was the thing that was the most important here.

• Visited November 2013