“So disappiinted” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 23 Restaurants in Medford
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen, Sandwiches
“So disappiinted”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

My daughter and I went there for lunch. I had cheesy bacon potato soup and my daughter had a sandwich. I have never had such watery bland soup. I added salt pepper and crackers to try to get some flavor but nothing helped. My daughter said her sandwich was nothing special. The cost was over $12. I had always had very good food there before so didn't mind the price but this was not even close to those visits. Noticed right at the busy noontime there was only a couple tables with customers and one of those was a lady by herself on her computer.

Chicago, Illinois
“Good coffee and sandwiches.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

This is an oak table, Internet connected, small coffee shop where you can grab a sandwich, browse the internet and never go wrong. Occasionally they host musical events in the late afternoon or evening. Every town needs a local favorite gathering place and this is Medford's very own cafe.

Visited August 2013