“My favorite place for a brunch” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 10 Restaurants in Mayville
Cuisines: American, Cajun & Creole, French, Eclectic
Good for: Romance
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Description: Our upscale signature restaurant was created to bring an authentic New Orleans dining experience to Wisconsin. The celebrated flavors of modern Creole cuisine and grilled steaks & chops will awaken your palate and showcase a bounty of locally-sourced ingredients. Chef Lurie Luciano brings a wealth of experience to the kitchen and is eager to provide you with a memorable dining experience.
Mayville, Wisconsin
“My favorite place for a brunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

Enjoyed a wonderful meal at the Audubon again on Mother's day this past Sunday, more importantly my Mom enjoyed it! It's becoming a tradition of ours to eat here whenever they have their brunches, and just like the last three visits the food and service was incredible. My coffee was always full, everything tasted great and never had to wait for food to be brought out. Every time I went up in line, there was someone checking the dishes and greeting me with a smile. My favorite was the chicken with sun dried tomatoes, it was fantastic! The restaurant, bar, and overall building is just beautiful for being so old and historic... the food and service compliment it perfectly. I highly recommend it, it's great!

West Bend, Wisconsin
“Mother's Day brunch”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

Our family had a terrible experience on Mother's Day. We were seated for over 10 minutes before asking to have a waitress and had to wait longer to get one. Salad dressing seemed watered down. Soup and potatoes were warm at best. Tilapia was cold. Desert brownies were too dry to eat. Item from the pasta bar was the highlight of the meal. We never saw our waitress during the entire meal. We had to flag a different person down for coffee refills and couldn't get water refills. Juices and coffee were not included in the $17.95 buffet. An 18% gratuity was added to the bill for a party of four. We didn't receive $1 worth of service much less $14 worth. We would not even consider recommending this restaurant based on our experience this day.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Mayville, Wisconsin, United States
“This is an absolute treasuer.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

Shot from the flower bed in front of my office. I love having this place in Mayville. Outstanding decor and food. Tremendous historic building. Mayville's prize. I love the Audubon.

Visited March 2013
Pewaukee, WI
“Historic Decor, Wonderful Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

My wife found this place listed in a few-year old copy of a AAA maganizine, so we decided to try it. Thursday night is date night, so there are specials for couples. What wonderful historic decor in an old hotel. We did not stay the night, but it looked like and old hotel that you would see in a Western movie. Period decor, light fixtures and wallpaper complete the picture.

Good food, and good price. Service was OK too. If you make reservations, ask for the tables in the alcoves by the stained-glass windows. Very nice.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Deerfield, Illinois
“Delicious and friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

We went over Valentine's weekend, so we had the special menu. Even though there were limited options, everything we tasted was completely delicious. The wait staff was incredibly nice and I felt very well taken care of. I'll have dreams about those soups!

Visited February 2013