“Above and Beyond!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 4 hotels in Mauston
Cape Coral, Florida
“Above and Beyond!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

It was opening deer hunting weekend in WI, but I knew that I had daughters, nieces, grandkids, and sisters all needing to stay in one hotel to go to our annual cookie bake at our Mom's house in Mauston. I made the reservations early, due to the hunters that I was sure would be staying there. We were in need of 2 rooms for Friday night and 3 rooms for Saturday night due to a few "late arrivers". The additional room for Saturday needed to be a connecting room to one of our Friday night rooms due to 3 grandchildren under the age of 2 wanting to be in adjoining rooms! The staff was so very friendly and helpful and they managed to fulfill every wish that we had. I remember Sheila and Tammy's names, but there was also an overnight gentleman that was behind the counter also. I referred to myself as the "high maintenance customer" and that made them laugh, so I just really wanted to make sure that they all get kudos for their OUTSTANDING customer service from 11/16-11/18/12. You guys made our weekend fabulous for the family time that we were spending together. Oh, and let's not forget that (by chance?) my Aunt and 2 cousins were right across the hall from our group too!! Bonus that we didn't even ask for! It didn't even bother us that hunters were getting up at 4 a.m. to go hunting. Outstanding!

Room Tip: Some fridges were larger than others, if that matters to you. Oh, and we had a cat and the room was...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

123 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Walnut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

Stayed here for the night . Decent place for the price close to the Dells for anyone that needs to know . Clean room great staff and when I left as early as I did the next morning they had a decent breakfasat ready to go ! I would stay here again !

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to Super 8 Mauston? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Mauston

Address: 1001A Highway 82 East, Mauston, WI 53948
Location: United States > Wisconsin > Mauston
Ranked #2 of 4 hotels in Mauston
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Mauston 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Super 8 Mauston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super Eight Mauston
Mauston Super 8
Mauston Super Eight

If you own or manage Super 8 Mauston, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.