“Food, drink and staff are both amazing!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 65 Restaurants in Marshfield
Cuisines: American, Pub
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: The BrewPub offers a casual, comfortable eating environment in downtown Marshfield. Patrons are offered a variety of foods prepared from "scratch" and featuring a strong local flavor. Special menus are available for those who are intolerant of dietary gluten or prefer vegetarian foods. All tap beers are brewed in our own brewery. Flagship brews include Honey Blonde, Tiger's Eye and Loch Ness Scotch Ale. Seven additional brews assure that anyone should be able to find a quaffable libation.
Necedah, Wisconsin
“Food, drink and staff are both amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

My husband and I went for a casual dinner while in the Marshfield area. Our waiter was super knowledgable while describing the beer selection to my husband. I ordered their homemade root beer - the best root beer I've ever had. EVER!
For dinner I ordered the reuben - really really good and my husband ordered the Pasta A la Phil, also very good.
We will definitely be returning when we are back in that area.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Rice Lake, Wisconsin, United States
“The Reuben was great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

The beer was pretty good. The menu looked really good. Tried the Rueben and was very happy. Service was prompt - not overly chatty but I'd prefer that to artificially "gushy".

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Blaine, Minnesota
“love this place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

this place has excellent food and service. I always stop here when I am in Marshfield. Great atmosphere, beer and food.

Visited July 2012
Marshfield, Wisconsin
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

There is no other place in Marshfield like it. Micro-Brew so the beer selection is excellent. The service was great and the food was amazing. Looking forward to our next visit.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
wisconsin Rapids
“Great atmosphere and cold beer sold here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

Had we not looked at the Marshfield brochure we would not have known this restaurant existed. Our meals were awesome and very plentiful. Their homemade root beer was to die for and the Hear Attach hamburger I had rivaled anything I have seen on Drive Ins Diners and Dives. I took half of it home. Great place, great service and a fun time.

Upstairs is the 14th Street Restaurant where we had drinks which were very good as well as the service. The menu was more fine dining and a tad more expensive than Blue Heron but looked really good so will stop in and try it on our next visit.

Visited August 2012