“Get a cupcake and a mini pie!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 43 Restaurants in Marinette
Cuisines: Coffee Shop, Bakeries
Madison, Wisconsin
“Get a cupcake and a mini pie!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

No stop to my hometown is complete without going to Night Owl Bakery, no bakery in town can compare.

When you walk into this beautifully decorated bakery you will immediately be enveloped in delicious aromas of chocolate and frosting (who wouldn't want to smell that every moment of every day?)

CUPCAKES: The cupcakes are soft and super moist, topped with light fluffy frosting in a variety of flavors and splendid toppings. (I have had at least 10 of her cupcakes and haven't had a bad flavor combination or dry one)

PIES: Grab a few mini pies they are excellent. Great crust, flavorful not overly sweet filling and mini so there is no shame in eating a WHOLE pie!!!

GRAB AND GO CAKES: When I was in last (june 2014 fathers day) I noticed the addition of full cakes in the display case, I can't wait to try one.

TL;DR Fill your face full of cupcakes; you will not be disappointed. Get some mini or full sized pies to bring to the dinner table.

Marinette, Wisconsin
“Always coming back for more!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

Be careful! The sweets at the Night Owl can be addicting! From your classic cupcakes to something new and creative. I always stop by once a week for a sweet treat!

Marinette, Wisconsin
“Her fresh scratch bakery cannot be beat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

Vanessa has energy to spare and she really shines as a baker! Her cupcakes, pies, cookies, turnover, scones, and cakes really are so special and just so delicious! Keeps you coming back for more. She does an amazing job on creating a cake or pie for your special occasion. We have had many holidays with her desserts. Always willing to custom make something just for you. Plus a wonderful personality makes her easy to work with! Stop by, you won't be disappointed,.

“Absolutely Fabulous!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

Night Owl Bakery is one in a million! I recently ordered a custom cake for my friend's baby shower. Vanessa went out of her way to make sure this cake was exactly what I needed. She is passionate about her craft and it is evident in every delicious bite. Many of the guests went back for a second piece. As the shower progressed, many said it was the best cake they had ever eaten and I have to agree. It was beyond words! Thank you Vanessa! You have a customer for life!

Marquette, Michigan
“Truly Decadent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

I was first introduced to the Night Owl Bakery while attending my brother’s wedding almost two years ago. They had set up the most beautiful cupcake display replete with a tastefully decorative cake topper for the bride and groom. The cupcakes were OUTSTANDING! I helped myself to more than my share (vanilla bean, chocolate peanut butter cup & lemon cream to name a few). I have since had the pleasure of enjoying their delicious and beautifully decorative cakes and cupcakes at various weddings and showers. A few months ago my husband and I decided to visit the bakery to check out the rest of their inventory. I was instantly drawn in by the charming décor and the equally charming owner. I was very pleased with the variety of delectables this quaint little establishment has to offer. They have everything from pastries and pies to cupcakes and cakes and even gelato. All of their baked goods are made from scratch and perfected down to the very last detail. Not only are their products aesthetically pleasing, they are exceptionally pleasing to the pallet as well. I was home recently for Mother’s Day and I had purchased a half-dozen lemon-berry cream puffs and cinnamon-strawberry scones, they were both to die for. My only complaint is that they don’t share their recipes. I would highly recommend the Night Owl Bakery for any occasion, whether you are in the market for a specialty bakery item for a particular event or if you just simply feel like indulging in sweet deliciousness.

• Visited May 2014