“Great Place To Dine!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Two Rivers, Wisconsin
“Great Place To Dine!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

We have been there many times since Brian opened. Never had a bad meal and never will at this restaurant. Brian always comes up with new stuff for his menu and him and his staff always treat their customers with utmost respect and courtesy. If you love to eat outstanding food, don't take my word for it. Go and experience a great meal and friendly atmosphere and a staff that cares about your experience and suggestions are always welcome with Brian! Keep up the good work Brian and staff and we wish you much success from two loyal customers. Dick and Kay! In fact we are headed there tonight for our 12th Anniversary for some great Prime Rib!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Pensacola, Florida
“Excellent restaurant--great food, great prices, great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013 via mobile

Visited here right before Christmas. We had a large family gathering for Christmas. They handled the size of our group with ease and everything was really excellent. I had the tenderloin and it was cooked perfectly and was very flavorful. The salad bar was extremely fresh and had a lot of nice choices to add to your salad. I also liked that all of the vegetables were chopped up in small pieces--no skimping on prep work. I did not order the prime rib because although I love prime rib I can't remember the last time I had one that I liked. If I get the chance to return to this restaurant I would definitely order theirs!! My mom ordered it and even the queen was HUGE, cooked perfectly, and very juicy. It had a lot of meat and not all fat like some prime ribs. They also had two specials--a spinach stuffed chicken breast and a salmon with pesto fettucine with a tomato cream sauce. Both looked excellent and had great reviews by family members. It is a nice change of pace to have items like this in Northern Wisconsin versus the usual items. If you are a fan of the usual items--great steaks, broasted chicken, fried fish, etc. it is all on the menu and done well; just an added extra touch to have some additional choices. I also tried the french onion soup which I would order again and my dad had the seafood chowder which he really liked. The staff was great-service was excellent from the bartenders to the waitstaff. Brian, the owner, was very friendly and made sure everything was right for our group. If you are anywhere near the area make sure to visit--I will definitely be back.

Visited December 2013
Wisconsin
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

The broasted chicken is awesome! We were very pleased with the whole meal. Brian, the owner, is a very happy guy and made us feel right at home. Everything was served family style and because we were there to celebrate, he allowed us to bring in our own cake. Couldn't have asked for a better experience! We will definitely be coming back.

• Visited April 2013