“Service with a smile - and great food too!” 4 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Ranch
3212 Calumet Ave, Manitowoc, WI 54220-5424 (Formerly Ponderosa)
920-769-0015
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #34 of 88 Restaurants in Manitowoc
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Manitowoc, Wisconsin
“Service with a smile - and great food too!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

All pizza ranches are really good. Pizza is good and so is the other food (salad bar, chicken, etc). The nice thing is you can order a special pizza if you're getting the buffet, and they'll bring it to your table FIRST. GREAT DEAL! But the manty ranch is really good. They seem to have a great bunch of employees. Always feel welcome when we go!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Manitowoc, Wisconsin
“Kids Favorite Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

My kids beg us on a daily basis to go here. We love it here because there is something for everyone and the food is really good. Only thing is it is so good you just want to keep eating even if you are full.

Visited March 2013
Wisconsin
“Consistant!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

I don't think the Pizza Ranch has the best pizza, but I think it is pretty good. I don't expect buffets to have the best in general. I think the pizza is always pretty good, the chicken is good and the cactus bread is YUM YUM! The staff has always been friendly and are quick to clear the plates off the table. I'm sure we will go again!

Visited November 2012
Winchester, United Kingdom
“Tried this place a 2nd time to be fair”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

I went here to meet my family, and I have to say I like the format of the place. However the buffet pizza was all bread and no toppings. The potato chips were ok. The chicken was good if you like stuff fried, which I don't, so I felt like I eat grease afterwards. I ordered a thin crust pizza, but when it came it was swimming in pizza sauce. I guess they don't realize they can't use the same amount of sauce on a thin crust as a thick crust! I could not leave Manitowoc without getting that out of my taste memory, so the next night we went to the Pizza Garden on Hwy R in the old Coachlight building. I have to say I was blown away how good the pizza was there, so the trama of the previous night was gone.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Manitowoc, Wisconsin, United States
“rude”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

owner was extremely rude with us over a misprinted coupon, refused to honor it although our family has spent well over a thousand dollars since his establishment opened a year or two ago. frankly i wanted to punch him in the face. i would not eat there again if they had the only food on earth.

Visited October 2012