As the family gets ready to leave Punta Islita we sat around the dinner table at our villa "Estrella", talking about our favorite experiences and the people we met.
The owners and management of this beautiful and secluded property should be commended for the staff they have assembled. Every single person we met could not have been more hospitable and accommodating. The employees are what truly make this property special.
Now to a quickie version of the nuts and bolts:
1) Arrival- Fly Nature Air ( Beautiful flight, short and sweet)
2) Rent a Villa (Space, privacy, golf cart, private pool, enuf said)
3) Horseback riding, turtle watch and zip line (all thumbs up)
4) Weather-mid July (Sunny all day, rain off and on in evenings, perfect)
5) Food- Breakfast (fantastic) lunch and dinner (So-so and overpriced)
6) Property grounds (immaculate)
7) Beach Club (Family friendly)
8) Islita Beach(Rustic and Authentic, if you want a carribean beach go to the carribean)
9)Village of Islita (Quaint and Charming)
10) Well done Hotel Punta Islita
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Punta Islita is a luxury beach resort set in a secluded ocean cove in Guanacaste (Costa Rica. Hotel Punta Islita features Deluxe Rooms, Suites, and fully-outfitted private Villas. Authentic experiences and eco-adventures highlight the best of Costa Rica's exciting cultural and natural treasures. Ideal for honeymoons, relaxation getaways, family vacations, extended stays, or destination weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Marriott, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Punta Islita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Punta Islita Hotel
- Resort Punta Islita