“Great Value” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Crete, Illinois
“Great Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

From the time we entered to the time we departed, service was top notch! We were seated within moments of our arrival. The host was a most gracious man who checked in with us several times throughout our meal. Our server (I cannot remember her name) was extremely attentive, polite, professional, yet fun. The family style salad was more than enough for myself and my sister! I ordered the broiled walleye and my sister ordered the fried shrimp. In both cases the portions were most certainly large enough and cooked to perfection. I was stunned that for $20 I was able to get a large salad, a cup of soup, a baked potato, green beans and a very large walleye. Food coma here we come!

The decor is a little outdated and tired, however I did overhear the host talking with a customer that they will be closing over the winter for an extensive renovation.

If you are in the area I do recommend the Red Man.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Cumming, Georgia
“Great Meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

This is not a large facility, so I would assume there is a good possibility of a wait. However, we were seated quickly by the friendly staff. We were served a huge salad as we waited for our meal. The delicious portions were generous and we left full and happy.

• Visited July 2013