“Great food great price!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 17 Restaurants in Lake Mills
Cuisines: Chinese
Lake Mills, Wisconsin
“Great food great price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

I love this place! Quick food great food. We do takeout here twice a month. Just ordered from here yesterday. I try something different every other time.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Great Chinese Take Out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

Ming's Garden delivers great Chinese take out (and sit down) time and time again. My family eats here about once per month and are always pleased with the quality and service. General Tso's and Crab Rangoons are two of our favorites!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Wisconsin
“My favorite take out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

They do have a diningroom and a small lunch buffet, but this is my favorite take out place. When can't handle making dinner they are always a great option. My daughter loves the fried dumplings, try the veggie mo shu, I get with rice instead of pancakes. Tastes great and a healthier option.

Visited March 2013
Lake Mills
“Best Chinese in the area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

We frequently get carry-outs from Ming's. They have a large menu to chose from and the food is always delicious. Enjoy!

Visited February 2013
Waterloo, Wisconsin, USA
“Ming's Lake Mills”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

We were regulars at Ming's Garden for about 13 years and up to our last visit there we've aleays been pleased. But for some reason on our last visit there it was the complete opposite. The waitress who I have never seen before had an attitude plus she was picking her teeth before she gave us our food. My mu shu chicken was under done. She said we'd have to pay extra for the plastic take home containers that they have always gave us in the past. They may have lost us as a regular customer but I may give them another chance in a few months...