A friend and I just returned from a getaway weekend and loved this hotel. The lobby was comfortable, the front desk staff was welcoming, and the rooms were bright and roomy. The in-room refrigerator, microwave and kitchenette (with silverware, plates, etc) made things very convenient. We relaxed on our 5th floor balcony with a great view of the (melting) Lake Geneva. Comfortable chairs and an outdoor table. The beds were comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was decent (cereal, bagels and cream cheese, muffins, waffles, coffee, juice). Ginos East was attached to the hotel and was a convenient first night meal (coupon from Entertainment book). We LOVED Bistro 220 for lunch on their charming covered balcony; really great menu and gorgeous restaurant and the philly steak sandwich was excellent. Walk to shopping, and took a fab walk along the lake (to the left) toward the mansions where you could walk along a garden path and view the lake and mansions. WiFi worked fine in the room. Great getaway weekend and I was really pleased with Harbor Shores accomodations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Toll Free Reservations: 888-746-7371 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Harbor Shores on Lake Geneva reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor Shores On Lake Geneva Hotel Lake Geneva
- Best Western Hotel Lake Geneva
- Best Western Lake Geneva
- Lake Geneva Best Western