There are pro's and con's to staying at this hotel.
Pros - great location, right on the lake and can walk everywhere, room was decent and clean, upgraded to a Lakeview which was nice.
Cons - coffee maker didn't work, maid service was lacking (really, you couldn't leave a new bar of soap or empty the ice bucket?), the continental breakfast was pathetic, powered milk, oj from concentrate, fruit loops & bagels, but the real winner was the canned peaches! For the extra $10 internet fee I was charged you would think they could at least provide real milk, it is the dairy state after all. The outdoor pool isn't that great to lay next to, its right next to the road.
I will probably stay elsewhere next time I'm in Lake Geneva.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Toll Free Reservations: 888-746-7371 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Harbor Shores on Lake Geneva reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor Shores On Lake Geneva Hotel Lake Geneva
- Best Western Hotel Lake Geneva
- Best Western Lake Geneva
- Lake Geneva Best Western