My mom and I walked into the lobby and both thought, "What a dump." But we were very pleasantly surprised when we got to our room. It was spacious, clean, comfortable and had a mini fridge, very unexpected, not to mention the killer view of Geneva Lake from the balcony. The outdoor pool area was very nice also with tables and chairs just perfect for relaxing after a day of shopping or boating. I would highly recommend this hotel if you don't need to stay at the most luxurious or expensive place in town. The staff was friendly and helpful and it was overall a very pleasant experience. Plus, the hotel is conveniently located so close to the lake and downtown. The only complaint I would have is that there was a sign in the pool area stating that staff from the hotel restaurant would be by to take drink orders, which never happened. After waiting at least a half hour, I had to go to the bar and order. No big deal, but false advertising.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Toll Free Reservations: 888-746-7371 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Harbor Shores on Lake Geneva reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor Shores On Lake Geneva Hotel Lake Geneva
- Best Western Hotel Lake Geneva
- Best Western Lake Geneva
- Lake Geneva Best Western