We have stayed here five times in the last 4 years--great place to watch fireworks. Nice rooms, we always reserve a lakeview room--the higher up the better (there is an elevator), to see over a few trees across the street on Geneva Lake. Within easy walking distance of downtown shops and restaurants and not as pricey as adjacent properties. As older adults, we prefer the outdoor pool which you can walk right into--no steps and you don't have to use the ladders in the deeper end. A nice swim after being out all day is great. There is also an indoor pool and spa. Gino's is a decent pizza place on the premises--room service if you desire. Highly recommend Gage Cruise Line boat tour of the lake--dock right across the street at the Riviera.building. Also a beach located there. Staff is generally friendly and accommodating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Toll Free Reservations: 888-746-7371 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Harbor Shores on Lake Geneva reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor Shores On Lake Geneva Hotel Lake Geneva
- Best Western Hotel Lake Geneva
- Best Western Lake Geneva
- Lake Geneva Best Western