We spent two nights here, a room with a view, but it was a little pricey compared to other hotels we have stayed at. Although upon reading what someone else paid for the same type of room, I best not complain, as we got ours much cheaper, but it was during the week too, not a weekend. The beds were the most comfortable of any on our trip this year, slept so good. Didn't hear any street noise at all and didn't hear any noise from Gino's Pizza which was just off to the side and below our room, although it wasn't the busy time of year either. They did have a refrigerator, microwave, toaster and wet bar, which was nice, table and two soft chairs. Didn't get to sit out the balcony like I had wanted too, as first afternoon we no more than got outside and it started to pour, then it turned so cold.
We were out and about our second day and when we came back to our room in the afternoon our room card key wouldn't work, so I had to go down to the lobby and stand and wait while they took care of other guests, before they could run our cards through the machine.
We were very disappointed in their continental breakfast though, for a hotel this size they should have better and more choices.
The only real perk for me was the fantastic view!
- Also Known As:
- Harbor Shores On Lake Geneva Hotel
- Harbor Shores On Lake Geneva Hotel Lake Geneva
- Best Western Hotel Lake Geneva
- Best Western Lake Geneva
- Lake Geneva Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Toll Free Reservations: 888-746-7371 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Harbor Shores on Lake Geneva reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.