This marks my 6th stay at Seven Oaks. My husband and I first stayed at Seven Oaks the spring they first opened, years later, we still love it, for endless reasons.
- Cozy, well kept, private cottages. Why go to a hotel when you can have your own little home?
- A delish continental breakfast: toasted croissants, cereal, oatmeal, danishes, freshly sliced fruits and berries, and orange juice
- Fully stocked and up-to-date library of DVDs to borrow during your stay
- A deep jet powered tub, large enough for 2
- Heated bathroom floors, towel rack and toilet seat (who doesn't love a warm tush?
- FREE wifi
- And so much more...
Need I go on?
- Perfectly situated near downtown but a little off the beaten path
- Walking distance to the lake and Main St.
- And let's face it, how awesome is it to support a small independently owned business?!?
Leon and Amanda have done wonders with this property and we look forward to staying here for years to come. There is NO WHERE else we stay when in Lake Geneva.
And my personal fav, I get to play dog owner while here and walk the owner's cavalier spaniels, Monte and Scooby, as much as I want.
Like I said, perfection, period.