My wife and I stayed one night at the hotel in early February. It was extremely cold when we were there so we really couldn't take advantage of any of the outdoor activities they have available. They have an ice rink and will lend you cross country skis if you want them, but again, way tool cold to be outside.
Overall we thought it was a very nice place. We had a lakeview King. The bed was very comfortable and as other people had mentioned, it looked as if the bathroom had just been remodeled. The TV was a little small and they didn't give you a channel guide. We didn't watch much TV, but when we tried we couldn't find any of the channels as they must have some kind of satellite with many channels and several that are repeated etc. Our stay was marred a little by very inconsiderate members of Christian Women's group who stayed up talking, very loudly, until about midnight. Not the hotels fault.
In the morning, I went down to the hot tub. The pool/hot tub area is very nice. Its very clean and modern with nice tile etc. We also had drinks in the bar overlooking the lake. The drinks seemed a bit expensive but I kind of expect that at a resort.
We did not eat at the resort, we went into town to the Baker House hotel, which was very interesting. Go if you get a chance
We had never been to Lake Geneva even though we only live a couple hours away near Chicago, of course many things were closed due to the time of year, but we were still able to do some shopping and siteseeing (in the car). We definitely want to come back in the summer and fall (I think the leaves will be amazing in the fall)
- Also Known As:
- Lodge At Geneva Ridge Hotel Lake Geneva
- Lodge At Geneva Ridge Hotel
- Hotel At Geneva Ridge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Geneva Ridge Resort welcomes you to enjoy all that Lake Geneva, Wisconsin has to offer at our full service resort. Managed by and in partnership with Geneva National Golf Club, we offer you beautifully appointed guest rooms, modern meeting and banquet space, creative wedding rooms, a full service spa, indoor & outdoor pools, access to our marina and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Geneva Ridge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.