Was suppose to spend 3/26 until 3/29 2013 but checked out a day earlier. The Resort didn't have any activities to do on site besides the pool, hot tub, steam room, sauna, or fitness center which is not a big deal. The pool was crowded with little kids all day long. Also the food was pricey and not good, the rooms were average and the best part to the room was the bathroom lol. My spouse and I spent most of our time visiting the other resorts such as Abbey, Grand Geneva and Timber lodge which has tons to do at the resort along. Lake Geneva's scenery was very interesting and I love walking on the beach and visiting the antique shops but that's about all! I'm sure in the summer, Lake Geneva will be a better trip to visit but all in all I would not go back to the Geneva Ridge Resort but will visit Lake Geneva again!!!
- Also Known As:
- Lodge At Geneva Ridge Hotel
- Lodge At Geneva Ridge Hotel Lake Geneva
- Hotel At Geneva Ridge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Geneva Ridge Resort welcomes you to enjoy all that Lake Geneva, Wisconsin has to offer at our full service resort. Managed by and in partnership with Geneva National Golf Club, we offer you beautifully appointed guest rooms, modern meeting and banquet space, creative wedding rooms, a full service spa, indoor & outdoor pools, access to our marina and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Geneva Ridge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.