Was on a girls weekend escape and thought we would stay here again as the last time we were here it was recently under new management. The check in was efficient and we were very happy with our rooms. The pool and hot tub were great as usual. We checked out the dinner menu and it was very blah, not much variety, and very unimagitive so we went and ate elsewhere in town. We came back to the hotel as we were informed that there was live music only to find a very depressed old man playing horrible saxaphone music. The more he drank the more he hit on us and was kind of creepy so again we decided to go elsewhere. Keypads on the ouside entry doors would be a plus for when returning after hours. We needed some extra towels on Sunday morning and housekeeping brought them to us very quickly and our checkout was efficient as well. Overall the hotel is very nice, just some of the additional services need to be tweaked.
- Also Known As:
- Lodge At Geneva Ridge Hotel Lake Geneva
- Lodge At Geneva Ridge Hotel
- Hotel At Geneva Ridge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Geneva Ridge Resort welcomes you to enjoy all that Lake Geneva, Wisconsin has to offer at our full service resort. Managed by and in partnership with Geneva National Golf Club, we offer you beautifully appointed guest rooms, modern meeting and banquet space, creative wedding rooms, a full service spa, indoor & outdoor pools, access to our marina and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere, Tingo, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Geneva Ridge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.