At first I was excited about the hotel when we walked in. The lobby is very inviting and looks like a lodge. However when we went down to our room on the first floor, it felt like we had just walked into a whole different hotel. The carpet looked dated and was coming off of the floor, the ceiling tiles looked like they were caked in dust, the outside doors were not secured, and the heaters in the stairwell were caked in dust. The housekeeping was not up to par. The room was not vacuumed, our supplies were not replenished and nothing was wiped down. The only thing they did was change our linens and towels, and emptied out our garbage. When we went to the bar to eat for lunch the service was terrible. We waited forever just to get drinks and our food. There were lots of staff but only one of them was serving. They made it seem like they had a whole other room full of people, but when we looked in there there wasn't anyone in there. Did not find this place relaxing and the staff seemed unprofessional and numb.
- Also Known As:
- Lodge At Geneva Ridge Hotel
- Lodge At Geneva Ridge Hotel Lake Geneva
- Hotel At Geneva Ridge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Geneva Ridge Resort welcomes you to enjoy all that Lake Geneva, Wisconsin has to offer at our full service resort. Managed by and in partnership with Geneva National Golf Club, we offer you beautifully appointed guest rooms, modern meeting and banquet space, creative wedding rooms, a full service spa, indoor & outdoor pools, access to our marina and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, EasyToBook, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Geneva Ridge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.