“No lipstick on this pig.” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #43 of 80 Restaurants in Lake Geneva
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Description: Unique gathering place - serving tasty homemade soups, chili, char grilled burgers, brats, chicken and ribs by day. One of Lake Geneva's Hot Spots at night - DJ and dancing every weekend
“No lipstick on this pig.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Had lunch here with the family on a Saturday. To start with, there is no kid's menu. Waitress said they could make a half grilled cheese, so went with that. Turns out it cost $4. In fact, all sandwiches are overpriced, but this is typical of this city which caters to the more well heeled crowd from south of the state boarder. With each sandwich you get a choice of cole slaw or chips. The chips are just a small bag like the kind you toss in your kid's lunch. One diner subbed the sweet potato fries with his sandwich which cost an additional $2.69 for a small portion. No complaint about the service or the taste of the food, but we all felt it cost a lot to have it.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Lake Villa, Illinois
“Dress code?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

I usually love this bar. It is very fun and exciting. However tonight I wanted to show my boyfriend it because we were in town and spent a day at the beach here. We both were in tanks because we were at the beach. Apparently after 9 pm they don't allow men to enter in tanks. Um I'm sorry I thought this was a summer tourist area? Well joke is on them. They lost my service this night and who knows on other nights in the future when I go to Lake Geneva? Disappointed. I gave it a 3 because I use to love this place and raved about it but I'm unsure how I feel now.

Visited August 2013
Madison, Wisconsin
“Great burgers and staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

We go there every weekend we're there. The staff is really friendly and the burgers are fantastic. It's the best place in town for lunch. It's fun for dancing at night.

Visited July 2013
Lafayette, Indiana
“good food-neat atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Loved the atmosphere in this place and the food and service were quite good also. Took a chance on it as there were no reviews, but glad we did. Was a very enjoyable experience and was close to lake and boat rides. Would go again if in the area.

• Visited August 2012