We checked in on a Saturday afternoon mid point between Christmas and New Years. The suite was ready for us upon early arrival. Nice! The hotel was clean and the carpeting seemed brand new to us. Possibly some of the renovations that they were speaking about? We had an enjoyable time except we questioned two things...
1. Why don't they have better weather stripping on the patio door? In the chill of the winter, that wind was howling through it.
2. Why so old school with the heater in the bedroom? The only plus to it was that it cancelled out the wind howling through the door. Sure enough in this day an age the property could have a different heating and cooling system.
All in all the place is very nice and I loved the pillows in our bed, and the festive Christmas lights that decorated our patio. The view was beautiful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lake Geneva's classic all-suite boutique hotel features a four story atrium and 39 well appointed one and two bedroom suites. Each suite has a private balcony, wet bar or kitchen, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker and a toaster. Special amenities include a $10 Breakfast voucher to certain local restaurants, wireless high speed internet access, fluffy bathrobes, 32&42" flat screen LCD televisions,Jacuzzi bathtubs and breathtaking views of Lake Geneva. The Aqua Health and Wellness center and On the Waterfront lounge are also located at Bella Vista Suites. The hotel is also conveniently two blocks from downtown and the Riviera boat docks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Bella Vista Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bella Vista Hotel Lake Geneva
- Bella Vista Lake Geneva