This water park is suited for families with young children rather than families with teenagers. The water park is small when compared to Wisconsin Dells parks (about 30000 square feet, compared with 125000 for Kalahari) or even Key Lime Cove in Gurnee. One advantage is that it has the Grand Geneva facilities available for your use.
The room was "suite style", with ample room for my family, which includes my wife and two sons, 8 and 5. It had a fireplace, a whirlpool, a full size kitchen with stove and fridge, and dinner table, so you can save some money by preparing some meals in the room. The room also has a small balcony.
The Smokey's restaurant is just average. Nothing really special, but not bad either. The service at the restaurant was good as they were very attentive to everyone's needs.
One night there were some teenagers running around the halls and it was very, very loud. We had to call the front desk and they made sure the kids stopped very quickly. We were happy the staff handled it quickly, but also disappointed that the noise travelled so easy. I would suggest requesting the top floor to minimize noise.
- Also Known As:
- Timber Ridge Lodge & Waterpark Hotel
- Timber Ridge Lodge & Waterpark Hotel Lake Geneva
- Timber Ridge Hotel
- Timber Ridge Lake Geneva
- Timber Ridge Lodge
- Timber Ridge Lodge And Waterpark
- Timber Ridge Lodge Lake Geneva
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Timber Ridge Lodge & Waterpark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.