Our family of four decided to stay at the Inns for a one night getaway. The inns had been recommended to us by a friend, so we knew a little about the property. What i did not realize is how luxurious the inns were! When we arrived, the front desk worker was very friendly. He had started the fireplace in our building-it was very welcoming! Although there were 6 units in our building, we had it to ourselves on a week night. My son thought it was so cool to sleep by a fireplace and big screen television, that he actually never came to bed! Full kitchen access came in handy when we need plates and glasses! Since we arrived after dark, we did not fully appreciate the view until the next morning. Excellent start-would highly recommend for family, groups, girl's weekend, etc. Very reasonable rates for the prime a action with quick access to Lake Geneva, Williams Bay, Delavan & Elkhorn.
- Also Known As:
- Inns Of Geneva National Hotel Lake Geneva
- Inns Of Geneva National Hotel
- Hotel Of Geneva National
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inns of Geneva National are located on the 18th fairway of the Gary Player golf course, adjacent to Geneva National Golf Club's Clubhouse. The Inns are comprised of six individual Inns, each featuring six sleeping rooms, a great room with vaulted ceilings and fireplace, a kitchen, and a lower level living room with a walk-out patio overlooking the golf course. This unique escape is perfect for the golfing group, corporate retreat, wedding, family get-together or any other time that you would like the convenience of a traditional hotel coupled with the gathering space of a private home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Inns Of Geneva National reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.