“SO MUCH FUN!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 22 Activities in Lake Geneva
More attraction details
Owner description: Lake Geneva Canopy Tours has an Eco Adventure for everyone! For the ultimate thrill, traverse 8 different zip lines, 5 sky bridges, 3 spiral stairways and climb a one-of-a-kind "floating" double helix stairway while on our world class Canopy Tour. Challenge yourself on the High Ropes Excursion through 16 different obstacles or explore our almost 9 miles of Arbor Trails designed to accommodate beginner to advanced Hiking and/or Mountain Biking. When you book any of our Eco Adventures, a Complimentary (same day) Arbor Trails Pass is included so you can experience the entire 100-acres from the ground, up through the trees. PLUS, our picnic area is equipped with a grill and picnic tables, making it the perfect place to take a break before your next Adventure!
Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
“SO MUCH FUN!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

I went there thinking it was gona be an "ok" time. YEAH RIGHT! I had so much fun on the course and the 2 hrs went by so quick. I didnt want it to end. I will for sure be going back.
Everyone should experience this, even if your scared of heights- the guides will make you feel so comfortable that you'll forget all about fear.

Visited April 2013

Knoxville, Tennessee
8 attraction reviews
“Team Building Adventure!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We went to Canopy Tours on a Corporate Team Building outing. We had a blast! Our guides were fantastic, the experience was so much fun and as a team building outing, it was a success! I highly recommend Canopy Tours to anyone looking for a fun family afternoon or a team building event.

Visited April 2012
Franksville, WI
“Team Building - Corporate Event”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

In June we took a large group of corporate employees to Lake Geneva Canopy Tours to participate in the team building activities. This is a group from across the country that is supposed to be working closely together, however many of them had never even met other than on conference call or emails. By the time we were done with the half day event - barriers were broke down, there was lots of collaborative problem solving going on, and of course the group was all working as a team with lots of fun and camaraderie. The effects of the team building activities are still paying off today ! A great way to get individuals working together better!

Visited June 2012
Palos Park, Illinois, United States
“"Swinging in the trees"”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

I am afraid of heights. But I conquered my fears. The guides were really into safety which made me feel very comfortable. They give you a quick lesson in the beginning to learn how to zip line and stop yourself. My favorite part of the tour was the zip line race at the end. It would be nice if you could race a few times instead of once! The only thing I thought that could be better would be more advertising on the way to Lake Geneva. Perhaps more signs? Oh and maybe they could have a bonfire and hot cocoa at the end! I would do it again! Next time I am bringing my kids!

Visited October 2012
Coal City, Illinois, United States
“DON'T MISS THIS EXPERIENCE!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

ALL of us in our group, including me and my husband, were brand new to "zipping" as they like to call it! Most of us were a little nervous and didn't really know what to expect. Our tour guides Bud and Lorraine put us all completely at ease! We felt safe, encouraged and well cared for on our tour. Our feet NEVER saw the ground for 2.5 solid hours! The views were spectacular in the trees, the colors still bold and beautiful! Bud and Lorraine pointed out carvings that were done here and there by a local craftsmen, they talked about the types of trees we were climbing, some history of the area - they were engaging and funny! We ranged in age from 50's to teens, and everyone had a great time. The last zip - the racing zip - was THE most fun as you didn't have to "brake" for yourself and could just run like crazy and jump off into the air and fly! It was so much fun and we would do it again and again! We would like to take our son, his friends, our friends and family to do it again with us. It was so cool that the photos taken were wirelessly sent to the computer, so we could see them the moment we were down on the ground! It was a great price for the pictures, too! This will be hard to beat - we are most likely ruined for any other zip line outfits! Thank you LGCT!!!

Visited October 2012