“Zip Line Adventure” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 22 Activities in Lake Geneva
More attraction details
Owner description: Lake Geneva Canopy Tours has an Eco Adventure for everyone! For the ultimate thrill, traverse 8 different zip lines, 5 sky bridges, 3 spiral stairways and climb a one-of-a-kind "floating" double helix stairway while on our world class Canopy Tour. Challenge yourself on the High Ropes Excursion through 16 different obstacles or explore our almost 9 miles of Arbor Trails designed to accommodate beginner to advanced Hiking and/or Mountain Biking. When you book any of our Eco Adventures, a Complimentary (same day) Arbor Trails Pass is included so you can experience the entire 100-acres from the ground, up through the trees. PLUS, our picnic area is equipped with a grill and picnic tables, making it the perfect place to take a break before your next Adventure!
Libertyville, Illinois
“Zip Line Adventure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

I highly recommend the above. The guides could not have been nicer or more knowledgable. This was my first time zip lining and I loved it. The course takes approximately two hours and has 8 zip lines plus a dual racing zip at the end. They also boast the longest extension bridge in the U.S., except for one in Alaska. Check out their website and call for reservations. They zip all year long. I guarantee you will not be disappointed!

Visited September 2012

South Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Treetop Terrific!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

You cannot go wrong with this activity! My 80+ year old father-in-law and the rest of us had a ball. Our guides were informative, trustworthy and fun. As a person who reviews safety in hospitals, I can say that SAFETY is a NUMBER 1 CONCERN. At all times, in all actions, safety was a guiding force. And although I will not give away the final activity - IT IS ROCKIN' AWESOME!!! I bet there is nothing like it in Wisconsin. Oh - and you want the picture package. They took a superb collection of photos - both of the entire group and of those who were together (couples, families, etc.).

Visited September 2012
west dundee, IL
5 attraction reviews
“Zip line tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

The guides were great and very patient with my wife who had never ziplined, it is a great family activity to zipline through the trees at over 35 mph.

Naperville, Illinois, United States
7 attraction reviews
“Ziplining was awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

I took my girl scout troop on a tour this weekend. I am afraid of heights and did have some concerns since I was responsible for other people's children but all was great. Guides kept everything very safe and taught you everything you needed to know and coached you along the way. The course has 8 lines, several bridges - many of which are suspended and wave as you walk and 5 spiral staircases. The guides were really great, put everyone at ease from the start with a bit of humor but at the same time made it clear they knew what they were doing and would keep us safe.

Orion
7 attraction reviews
“Awesome!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

First time zipping. Afraid of heights and loved every minute of it. I can' teven rave enough about it. We had FUN knowledgable guides (Thanks Amanda and Nic).It was clean. Everyone that we encountered that worked there was warm and inviting. Made the experience perfect. Explanations were perfect. I had no fear and would not hesitate to recommend this for family fun and something different. It was truly an adventure enjoyed. Everyone was like family by the end of the trip. Well worth the price. Beautiful settings. Well maintained.