“Great” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 80 Restaurants in Lake Geneva
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Doing business, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Reservations
Description: New breakfast and lunch restaurant. Locally grown food.
Burlington, Wisconsin
“Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

I have been to Simple for both breakfast and lunch. The menu is very unique for the area with everything being local. When I went for breakfast it was on a Saturday morning around 10:30 am. We were seated right away inside; the outside seating had a small wait. I had the Turkey Pesto Hash and it was very good. It was very busy so our food wasn't super speedy but that is how you know it is homemade which makes the wait worth it. I also really love the lemonade that they have.
When I went for lunch with my mom we had a great experience as well. It was a weekday around noon and it wasn't terribly busy. My mom had the garden burger which I thought was so good.
I love that nothing is priced over $10 and that all the items are local. Even though there is a wait once in a while it is worth it because you know that your food is made to order!

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Chicago, Illinois
“Never Disappointed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

Love this place... My second visit... Most wonderful breakfast. Chicken corn omelet with green onions, black beans and avocado... Can't wait to come back to try something else!!!

“Simply Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014

Best place we tried dining in the LKG area. We went for breakfast a second time because we liked our experience so much. This place is bustling but was a quick wait to get in on both days. The waitstaff is on their game, buzzing around this busy place. We loved the cheery decor and the healthy breakfast. The apple crumble French toast is phenomenal and by far the best French toast I've had anywhere. It was not at all what I thought...the apples were freshly tossed in cinnamon (not drowning in gooey glaze) like in other places. The toast was not overly sweet either. It was perfect. My husband enjoyed his chicken sweet corn omelette and the girls loved the pancakes which were bursting with fresh blueberries. We will definitely be back on our next visit. The bakery next door is a great spot to check out while you wait, or to grab some fresh items to take home.

Madison
“Good and Interesting Choices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

Sunday brunch in summer was crowded, yet seating was quick. The menu has some interesting Korean inspired choices like the Korean tacos or B Bim Bop bowl. We got an omelette, Korean beef tacos, orzo salad, chicken tortilla soup, Gazpacho, & corned beef hash. The food was fresh and tasty. The soups were good, as was the chicken corn omelette, and beef tacos. The orzo was too heavy on lemon and feta and lacked balance. The atmosphere is average but on the loud side. I'm sure in Lake Geneva this is the Bomb and deserves #1 but it's not in a class above such as Wildberry in Chicago, Norma's in NYC or Snooze in San Diego.

Cary, Illinois
“great, fresh food and creative decor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

My 4 tween nieces loved dining with me here. The interior and the food were both creative and enjoyable. I recommend this place for something different from the usual breakfast or burger joint.

• Visited July 2014