“Very fresh, 'real', delicious food!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 80 Restaurants in Lake Geneva
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Doing business, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Reservations
Description: New breakfast and lunch restaurant. Locally grown food.
Columbus, Ohio
“Very fresh, 'real', delicious food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

We were looking for a good place to enjoy lunch while in Geneva, and I'm SO glad the hotel recommended Simple. The decor is so cute - I love the color scheme! I am a very picky eater when it comes to dining out - I like fresh, real food. Simple seems like they value using good ingredients, and nothing seemed processed or fake. I ordered the chopped chicken salad (with balsamic dressing instead of the house), and it was really wonderful! Great combination of flavors, plus the salad was actually already chopped when it arrived to the table My friend enjoyed her club sandwich with the potatoes as well. I would definitely recommend Simple! **NOTE**: they DO NOT serve wine, so if you're looking for a little vino to go with your fabulous lunch, look elsewhere! ;)

• Visited March 2014

Geneva, Illinois
“Amazing local food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

We found this place on our last visit and we couldn't wait to go on this visit. The food is fresh and unique. I had a roasted beet sandwich that had an incredible combination favors. My husband had the tomato soup, a favorite from the last visit, and an omelet. The sourdough rolls were amazing and fortunately there is a bakery next door. This place is a great find.

Visited February 2014
Racine, Wisconsin
“Favorite breakfast stop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

Farm fresh ingredients, bright friendly decor, ample portions attractively served, and the bakery is next door if you need dessert!

Excellent service. HIghly recommended.

• Visited December 2013
Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
“Once Again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

I can always count on getting a great meal at Simple. Todays choice was a Simple Chopped Chicken Salad with Grilled chicken, quinoa, green onions, cucumber, dried cranberries, red onion, toasted pumpkin seeds, sunflower seed sprouts and bleu cheese tossed in Simple house dressing. This may be one of my favorites for lunch. I know that I will return.

• Visited January 2014
Lake Geneva,WI
“A great addition to Lake Geneva”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

I live part time in the area and I was thrilled when Simple opened. The food is always good and the bakery next door, which they own, has yummy take away food. The granola is especially good and I think healthy. I wish they had an espresso machine for coffee drinks. I like the subtle changes in the menu on a seasonal basis. The young wait staff has always been good.

• Visited December 2013