“Good, Innovative Food” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 80 Restaurants in Lake Geneva
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Doing business, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Reservations
Description: New breakfast and lunch restaurant. Locally grown food.
Elmhurst, Illinois
“Good, Innovative Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

This restaurant has great atmosphere, bright and airy. The food combinations were very innovative and very good. I wish we had one of these in Chicago!

Visited February 2013

Mount Prospect, Illinois
“Four blocks north of Main Street you'll find 'Simple'”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

About four blocks north of Main Street on Broad Street you'll find "Simple". I was part of a group that went there this Saturday (2/9/13) for lunch. To sit together would have meant a 20 minute wait, so we split into a table of 4 and a table of 5. Although we were given a menu promptly it took a bit before our order was taken. Our waitress was friendly and helpful. I ordered the toasted cheese sandwich and tomato soup. The sandwich was good. The soup had a sweet taste that I personally didn't care for and was thinner than I like. It came with some potatoes on the side that were really good! One person ordered a bowl of their squash soup, and liked the taste but the soup was just warm in temperature. The prices are affordable. I think next time I'd stick with an option from their breakfast menu. Besides table service they do have counter service available.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Minneapolis, MN
“Excellent, simple, restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

I ate here for the first time yesterday. Several people had been raving about it. It was EXCELLENT. Dishes were simple yet amazingly good. And very inexpensive. Staff was friendly and helpful. We will absolutely go again.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
WI
“Great addition to Lake Geneva restaurant scene!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

Great, fresh food. Well decorated. Our service was a bit slow but hopefully that will get better the longer they are open. Will definitely be back!

Visited December 2012
Elmhurst
“So Good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

We were told that we had to visit for breakfast because it was amazing, and it was. I had the Mashed Potato Omelet, sounds odd, I know, but trust me it was delish. Especially the sauteed brussel sprouts and bacon. My fiance loved his club sandwich. The service was friendly and prices were reasonable. We'll definitely be back.

• Visited January 2013