“New Years's Eve celebration!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Geneva Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lake Geneva
Geneva Inn
You added Geneva Inn to your Saves list
N2009 S Lakeshore Dr, Lake Geneva, WI 53147   |
Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in Lake Geneva
Midwestern USA
“New Years's Eve celebration!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

Booked a room and dinner/NYE package. Room-nice size, dinner-very tasty, band-horrible! (Where did they get this bad jazz band for NYE? Could hardly recognize old favorites-yuck) Bkft next day was very good and overlooked a snowy Lake Geneva. Coffee on each floor was an unexpected treat! This was an expensive evening, but really fun!

Room Tip: We always ask to be away from elevators. We did not pay up for a lake view, but due to 8" of sn...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Ingleside, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

This is our second stay at the Geneva Inn and everything was wonderful. The coffee service was great in the morning and the continental breakfast was really good. The view out of the restaurant was gorgeous. We had a lakeview room and it was definitely worth it. The room was nicely decorated. Only thing I wasn't thrilled with were some cobwebs on the lamps and on top of the curtains. (Something my husband thinks only I would notice.) But on the whole my husband and I love this place. It is a beautiful property and everyone there is very helpful. We will go back hopefully many more times.

Des Plaines, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

We will definitely be back. Rooms were spacious and very clean and quiet. Very nice bed and breakfast Inn. Stunning views of Geneva Lake! Breakfast in the morning is exceptional and included in the room price. They even bring coffee up to your floor in the morning so you can get your first cup of joe before coming down for breafast. Very nicely done. Service was perfect and friendly.

Room Tip: Room on one side have a view of the lake while the other side is the street scene. Not too bad to b...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

The hotel was very pleasant. The customer services agents were all friendly. The room was nice. The view was gorgeous. The bed was firm but not enough to bother me. The only problem I had was that the jacuzzi tub wasn't as clean as I would have liked. When I turned the jets on little hairs came out. Yuck! I know they weren't mine because you have to stand outside the jacuzzi in order to turn it on and so I hadn't gotten in yet. It's kind of put me off jacuzzi's for life I think. The other thing is that you if you actually like a hearty breakfast you have to order off the menu because the continental is just a fruits and pastries type of thing. But the restaurant food is good. Especially the dinner. Possibly one of my best meals ever. We overall enjoyed our stay there.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Chicago, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

My wife &I I spent Laborday Weekend celevrating her birthday at the Geneva Inn, Lake Geneva, Wisc. This was our first overnite stay at the Inn. We had eaten breakfast/brunch there before. I requested a lakeview site. The view was spectacular with a nice veranda to have relax on. The room was very clean, unique and a large tub for relaxation. Our package included Saturday nite dinner. I had a t-bone steah - med rare and my wife had lamb chops. Both were cooked to perfection. The Staff were very accommodating. Morning coffee is ready on each floor when you awake. I cannot wait to return for another weekend.

Room Tip: Lakeview is a must.

chicago,illinios
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

Have stayed here a few times before It didn't let us down. Good service friendly staff. Beautiful view of the lake. Nice location. Breakfast was plentiful and good. We would definitely go back. A bit pricey.

Wisconsin, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

This is the 2nd time staying @ Geneva Inn. Nice place to stay, although I think it is way over priced for what you get.... I think they need to update their rooms as far as curtains & bedding..... Looking a little yellow & old. Continental breakfast was very nice. Location is nice for shopping & downtown... Staff was ok.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Been to Geneva Inn? Share your experiences!