“Romantic Stay!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Geneva Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lake Geneva
Geneva Inn
N2009 S Lakeshore Dr, Lake Geneva, WI 53147   |
Ranked #6 of 14 hotels in Lake Geneva
Collinsville, Illinois
“Romantic Stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

The Geneva Inn was extremely clean and very inviting. We stayed in a lake front suite, we used all the amenities, which included the whirlpool tub in the bedroom. The soaps and shampoos even smelled good and didn't make your skin feel dry afterwards. We kept the door to our room opened most of the night. The view of the lake was wonderful from our balcony. It was great having a ceiling fan on while you sleep. The coffee was on every floor right outside of our room. It was just such a wonderful and romantic experience. We were treated great by the entire staff. We ate in the restaurant and the food was delicious as well. We utilized the bar also, and they make a great marguerite. I definitely recommend a stay.

Room Tip: If you are going to stay, I recommend doing it in a room with a view of the lake. It is enjoyable t...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

112 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
West Bend, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stayed two nights to celebrate our birthdays. We picked a lake facing room with a king bed. While we didn't use the whirlpool in the bedroom we were happy with the size of the room and the bathroom. Excellent shower. Wifi is good, no sign on needed. Excellent continental breakfast is included, with fresh fruit, pastries, cold cuts and cheeses. We really took advantage of our room's balcony to relax and view the lake. A bottle of water and chocolates were delivered each evening. Short drive into town. The shore trail is quite a hike, however. We will definitely stay again.

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Kenosha, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

We made our reservation here based on the recommendation of a friend. It did not disappoint. We checked in and I could tell by what they said that they had made notes of our conversation when I made my reservation. Service was friendly. Room was clean and spacious. The 4 poster king bed was huge and was great for my tall husband. We enjoyed a bottle of wine on the porch off the room. The 'turn down' service was great. The morning continental breakfast was very filling - fruit, meat, 2 juices and various breads. The view of the lake was great.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Mundelein
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

I was looking for a place to celebrate a belated Birthday stay with my BFF , close by (within an hours drive) and stumbled upon a Living Social special. I was not disappointed. From the front desk staff to the breakfast wait staff, we were treated with the type of service and hospitality I am used to at a Marriott or comparable property. We were given an upgrade to a lakeview suite with 2 rooms, (king bed in each) fireplace, and view of Lake Como. The outdoor pool was warm and right next to the outdoor bar (which we did not use). Loved the comp Shuttle service (Steve was GREAT) and it came in handy since we started with cocktails before dinner and didn't think it was very wise to be driving. Breakfast (included in our special) was one of the best I've had in a long time - fresh veggies in the omlet- my only complaint was the length of time it took to get our meal as we were just about the only people in the restaurant. Our server was very attentive and apologized for the wait. The only other complaint, no fault of the hotel, was the construction that was a bit inconvenient. Overall , I was impressed with the hotel and would definitely be back!

Room Tip: Rooms on the lake side are quieter
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
ROCK FALLS
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

My wife & I have stayed here many times, always a lake view. We have the nice breakfast with a view of the lake in the dining room. We haven't tried the the dinner in the dining room because of the cost. We will stay again..

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Crystal Lake, IL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

The view is what you go for in this hotel. In general room was very nice and clean. My only struggle was the value. Given the hefty price tag I would expect a bit more. The things that stood out besides the view were breakfast and the "quiet door." I decided to order eggs versus opting for the continental breakfast. The cost $6.00. This was very refreshing to not have to pay $23.00 for breakfast. My room was right by the lobby and I was a bit concerned about noise. At night they closed a door at end of hall between lobby and rooms. This was very nice as it kept things quiet despite location.

That being said make sure to request a room on higher floors away from restaurant. My balcony looked right into the restaurant, not ideal to say the least.

Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Wheaton, IL
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

We stayed in a lake view deluxe room. It was much more modern than the pictures on their website and was really quite nice. The balcony was wonderful and the view was well worth the extra money.

Unfortunately, the bed was extremely uncomfortable - extremely hard. The pillows were awful as well as they provided absolutely no support. We did not sleep well and consequently would be hesitant to return. I did not bring this to management's attention as we were in a bit of a hurry in the morning, but mostly because no one bothered to ask how our stay was.

• Stayed June 2013

Been to Geneva Inn? Share your experiences!