The Grand Geneva exceeded my expectations!. The service is world calss.
At the pool they couldnt do enough for me and my wife. Water, Drinks, Food, Ice cold towels, sun screen. There was always plenty of staff and service was quick. The pool was over crowded on Saturday afternoon and we had a hard time to find lounges
The Rooms were clean and roomy and comfortable. It was a pain to walk to and from our room , we were in the builiding furthest from the main lodge and there are alot of steps up and own and up again. Not good for elderly. The pressure in the shower could have been stronger.
The breakfast buffet was Excelllent, great selection, service, value,
The Italain restaurant was elegant and once again the service was amazing. I sent back my bronzino because it was more like Chilean Sea Bass. They were accomodating and genuinely concerned with my experience. i did not enjoy the Tuna steak either however.
The Fitness facility is great. plenty of machines and space and a baskket ball and volleyball court.
The grounds are immaculate. I took a nice morning walk on the Snake River wlaking trail.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Geneva® Resort is the place to meet. Whether a corporate meeting, convention or a gathering with friends and family, the endless range of meeting rooms & space and activities will keep everyone engaged. Conveniently located between Chicago and Milwaukee, there is so much to do at Lake Geneva’s only four diamond resort.Corporate travelers and families alike will find what they need to re-focus, relax or rev-up. With over 62,000 square feet of banquet space, guests have multiple options to choose from for that important business meeting, church retreat, wedding reception or family vacation. Or take time and enjoy a relaxing experience at the newly renovated WELL Spa or one of many dining options, while an indoor waterpark and kid’s program offer the excitement kids crave. Enjoy a group bonfire at the horse stables, a fast plunge down a ski hill, a serene walk through the trails or a drive down a fairway on two championship golf courses – all situated on Grand Geneva’s seemingly endless acres.No matter your reason for meeting….it’s all here in one Grand location in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your Grand Geneva Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Geneva Hotel Lake Geneva
- Grand Geneva Resort And Spa
- Grand Geneva Lake
- Lake Geneva Illinois