“They serve a very good breakfast” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 25 Restaurants in Lake Delton
Cuisines: Organic, Vegetarian, Vegan
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Cheeze Factory Restaurant welcomes you and your family to a delicious and memorable vegan dining experience. Our menu offers freshly prepared vegan, non-GMO and gluten-sensitive dishes from our own recipes, and 'to-drive-for' cakes, pies and cookies from our in-house bakery. We also feature a premium Cappuccino and Espresso bar. Our fresh, healthy and satisfying meals are served up in a warm, bright and enjoyable atmosphere. A Rock-Ola jukebox adds a touch of nostalgia from the golden age of jazz. Our staff take great pleasure in serving you and in helping to make your experience one that stands out in your visit to Wisconsin Dells. We hope you will find the Cheeze Factory Restaurant a refreshingly different and creative dining experience! We are staffed by teachers and students of A Course in Miracles. Some have come from around the world and some from just down the road. To find out more about A Course in Miracles and its healing and enlightening power, visit our A Course In Miracles International website.
Jackson, Wisconsin
“They serve a very good breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed a delicious breakfast this weekend. We both had omelettes that were served with a side of really good seasoned potatoes and a croissant. Juice and coffee too. Service attentive. Attractive light open dining room

“Has potential... But”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

I'll admit I'm a harsh critic. Then again this is Wisconsin Dells we are talking about. I'm very surprised this place gets all the good reviews it gets. Not because its HORRIBLE or anything, just surprised....

First off I'll say this.

1. I've traveled all over the world and the hummus this place dishes out is some of the best I've had in the US. Tastes a lot like the hummus of the Middle East. That's the only reason I gave this place a 3. Amazing hummus, to the point I went back at lunch to get a hummus order to go even after the bad experience this morning. I'll probably get home hummus tomorrow.
2. They comped our coffees and gave us a 10% off coupon for our next experience
3. This place has the healthiest options in town if you are wanting to get away from the rest of the garbage this town has to offer. You can get quality "real food"

1. Place was freezing. Where we sat, it had to be below 50F
2. They forgot our coffee drinks
3. All omelets (although okay in taste) came out luke warm
4. Server continued to interrupt me and try and finish my sentences (the lady at the front desk did the same when I returned to pick up the hummus at lunch). Personally, I understand this culturally. In European culture things are done differently. However, we in America...middle of Wisconsin of all places. Don't tell me what I want. Your job is to listen and give me what I ask for.
5. For the 9am breakfast rush they had 1 server. Not enough.
6. Explain to your customers what a "soda fountain" is. (I knew,'but I'm sure most are confused). Maybe sell it as "our expresso bar".

Good luck!

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

This is my new favorite restaurant in the Dells. Went in with a party of 6, none of us are vegetarian, but we were all amazed with the quality and variety of food. We all tried something different and then shared. We had Thai, Italian ,German, and American cuisines all in one place. The dessert was to die for! The best I've had in a long time and many choices to choose from. This place also has an old-fashioned soda bar. So, you can have a cherry coke the real way with Grenadine. And they have great coffee! It really is a great atmosphere and place to dine. It is not commercialized and packed full of people but it should be!!

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sun City Center, Florida
“Delicious Food....below average in everything else.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

We went into this restaurant not knowing that it was a vegetarian restaurant. We are not vegetarians but decided to give it a try. I got the Mushroom Stroganoff and my mom got the ravioli. The food was the best we ever tasted!

But.....the service was very slow. Must have been there 15 minutes before the waiter even came to take our order. It took a long time to get our food and when we got it, it was cold. We told them it was cold. They said they would make us fresh

The waiter then came back and said that someone had turned off the warmer where they hold food and that's why it was cold. It must have sat back there a long time.

When they brought the food to us they told us they just microwaved it instead of making fresh because it would take too long. For the cost of the food, they should have made fresh.

Poor Service
Food Delicious

Would never go there again.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Barnhart, MO
“MUST try the grilled cheese sandwich”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

We decided to have a grilled cheese sandwich at the Cheese Factory and we were NOT disappointed. It was to die for...perfectly toasted bread and the cheese was melted just right. Be sure to have dessert, too!

Visited December 2012