“nice alternative” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 24 Restaurants in Lake Delton
Cuisines: Vegan
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Dessert
Description: We're a popular and frequent stop for families (some in the second generation!) craving healthier food and a respite from chain restaurants. We feature lunch and dinners served in a warm, well-lit, converted old cheese factory building surrounded by lush summer gardens. We offer freshly made, delicious vegan non-GMO meals made from scratch, a kids menu, scrumptious vegan non-GM0 bakery desserts, and fresh cappuccinos served at an old-fashioned soda fountain. Our friendly wait staff looks forward to your visit!! Find us one mile off I90/94, exit 92N or 89N - next to the Wilderness Resort, and just down the street from the Tanger Mall, Great Wolfe Lodge, Mt. Olympus and the Wilderness Resort. We're open all four seasons of the year. Check website for hours.
“nice alternative”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

Great healthy alternative to the usual vacation options. The first night in the dells we did the obligatory pizza night. we of course woke up the next morning feeling like cows so the next night we decided to treat our bodies right and were excited to find this restaurant across the street from our resort. we are not vegetarians but we do enjoy eating healthy food. this place was perfect. we have a 3 and 4 year old who enjoyed their meals as well. great service. european feel to the restaurant. we will definitely be back.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
“Surprised to find a veggie restaurant in the Dells”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

I had their trademark Grilled Cheese Sandwich which was a little below what I expected (I'm blaming not quite in season tomatoes). Overall a very nice place and good atmosphere, just be prepared to wait. This isn't mass-produced like Denny's.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Great New Years Day Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

Had a most enjoyable lunch. Fast service. Attentive friendly server. Excellent coffee from the espresso bar. Best veggie burger ever. Side dish of veggies grilled to perfection. Delicious apple pie desert, with real whip cream.

Apple Valley, Minnesota
“Good service and excellent food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

This place doesn't serve meat and I'm a meat eater...but I went anyway. The food was delicious. I had the big cheese sandwich and blueberry pie. All I can say is wow! If you're in the area, this is a must.

• Visited December 2012
Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
“Favorite Dells Restaurant! Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

The real fountain/barrista bar is fabulous even if you don't do Veggie! Also, stop for a heavenly dessert after your meat feeding somewhere else for a surprisingly tasty array of treats. I am a flan fanatic and just love theirs. The liitle kids have happy cupcakes with all kinds of gooey messy nummy on top.
The Crustini Douxelles makes me salivate. I'm sad it is now just an app but find it perfect for a lunch.
The added East Indian specials are wonderful. My hub loved his and I stole some bread and cucumber yoghurt sauce which needs lemon but is verrrrry good.
My son had delish bean burrito. He ate the whole huge meal!
My daughterhad the Eggs Benedict and cleaned her entire plate for the first time ever!

Stop here if you enjoy out of the ordinary food. A must!

• Visited December 2012