“Surprised to find a veggie restaurant in the Dells” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Organic, Vegetarian, Vegan
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Dessert
Description: The Cheeze Factory Restaurant welcomes you and your family to a delicious and memorable vegan dining experience. Our menu offers freshly prepared vegan, non-GMO and gluten-free dishes from our own recipes, and 'to-drive-for' cakes, pies and cookies from our in-house bakery. We also feature a premium Cappuccino and Espresso bar. Our fresh, healthy and satisfying meals are served up in a warm, bright and enjoyable atmosphere. A Rock-Ola jukebox adds a touch of nostalgia from the golden age of jazz. Our staff take great pleasure in serving you and in helping to make your experience one that stands out in your visit to Wisconsin Dells. We hope you will find the Cheeze Factory Restaurant a refreshingly different and creative dining experience! We are staffed by teachers and students of A Course in Miracles. Some have come from around the world and some from just down the road. To find out more about A Course in Miracles and its healing and enlightening power, visit our A Course In Miracles International website.
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
“Surprised to find a veggie restaurant in the Dells”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

I had their trademark Grilled Cheese Sandwich which was a little below what I expected (I'm blaming not quite in season tomatoes). Overall a very nice place and good atmosphere, just be prepared to wait. This isn't mass-produced like Denny's.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Great New Years Day Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

Had a most enjoyable lunch. Fast service. Attentive friendly server. Excellent coffee from the espresso bar. Best veggie burger ever. Side dish of veggies grilled to perfection. Delicious apple pie desert, with real whip cream.

Apple Valley, Minnesota
“Good service and excellent food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

This place doesn't serve meat and I'm a meat eater...but I went anyway. The food was delicious. I had the big cheese sandwich and blueberry pie. All I can say is wow! If you're in the area, this is a must.

• Visited December 2012
Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
“Favorite Dells Restaurant! Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

The real fountain/barrista bar is fabulous even if you don't do Veggie! Also, stop for a heavenly dessert after your meat feeding somewhere else for a surprisingly tasty array of treats. I am a flan fanatic and just love theirs. The liitle kids have happy cupcakes with all kinds of gooey messy nummy on top.
The Crustini Douxelles makes me salivate. I'm sad it is now just an app but find it perfect for a lunch.
The added East Indian specials are wonderful. My hub loved his and I stole some bread and cucumber yoghurt sauce which needs lemon but is verrrrry good.
My son had delish bean burrito. He ate the whole huge meal!
My daughterhad the Eggs Benedict and cleaned her entire plate for the first time ever!

Stop here if you enjoy out of the ordinary food. A must!

• Visited December 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“Surprising!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

I had been looking for a new restaurant to try in The Dells and after reading several reviews for restaurants, I finally decided to try the Cheese Factory Restaurant. The reviews were great and I was too, a little hesitant on dining at a vegetarian restaurant.

We were greeted and seated right away. We waited for about 15 minutes for our server to come over and greet us. There was one other table of six in the restaurant and one person at the bar area. There must have been some kind of communication error, because our server finally came over and was very apologetic for keeping us waiting.

He took our order - I had the Thai Stir Fry and my boyfriend had the Ravioli. The food was brought to us quickly on colorful plates. We both took our first bite at the same time and quickly looked up at each other in awe of what our taste buds just tasted. The portions were more than plenty for both dishes and presented nicely. We surprisingly had room for dessert and both ordered the Vegan Chocolate Cupcake. That was also excellent.

• Visited October 2012